Call me on this Number: 234-8067-704671

REVENGE CAN BE FATAL!

AND YOU SHALL KNOW THE TRUTH AND IT SHALL SET YOU FREE! John 8:32,  PLEASE read SLOWLY….
O…….K…… Today o, my subject of discuss is REVENGE can be FATAL! I pray that you’ll hear your own language in JESUS MIGHTY NAME!
 *You need to carry your bible with you & pray every prayer included passionately* Here we go…….
Vengeance is God’s prerogative, not ours. You’re not allowed to take vengeance on anybody irrespective of the offence. If you fight fire with fire…. You’ll end up with ashes.
We get offended with people by their actions or maybe they took an action or made a statement which is contrary to our desire or expectation & we are hurt and we even begin to feel they owe us something like maybe an APOLOGY. But the TRUTH still remains this- THAT IS ONE OF THE STRATEGIES OF s……  TO ENSNARE YOU!
( I won’t give him any space in my MIND neither will he have a place in my blog…… YEAH!
Prevent people from getting on your nerves by responding positively to their actions and words
….As the year rolls by, have this at the back of your mind—When temptations, fears, scarcity and divers challenges come to you, please remember to STAND on the promises of GOD. I feel like I’m SPEAKING to myself now….. Lord help me (Have you ever gone preaching and as you talk to the person, the Holy Spirit begins to convict you -yourself speaking? Hmmmn……. Pray this prayer- Lord JESUS, may I never be a castaway on the day of JUGDEMENT.
  Lord JESUS, I want to know you more, I want to make you known…… I want the world to see that you’re ALIVE in ME….. *Sing a song of worship to adore the LORD JESUS right now* (If you have a froggy voice please don’t sing too LOUD so your neighbours don’t run away or call the police…. Lol)
Don’t ever feel dirty when you have confessed your sin and forsaken it, you are as WHITE as snow and God sees you the same way HE sees a BISHOP that has served God faithfully for 20years or more. 

( I’m not a preacher, just a CHRISTIAN with a open heart to learn….. Maybe I should look for a bible school or college or something like that…… sha, I need to GROW UP or maybe I should just go buy a nice devotional study bible as all these different doctrines can be really confusing)
Do you feel guilty and condemned ? Do you feel ashamed and worthless? Read Ezekiel 36:25-28 It could be that over the years…. Your heart has been hardened by whatever reasons…….. I’ve been there before. 

 'Create in me a clean heart and renew a right SPIRIT within me’ 
You can pray this if you feel haunted by your past and you find it hard to forget.

I say to someone reading this now, every good thing you’ve ever fasted and prayed about will not be withheld  from you anymore IN JESUS NAME! 

Try again, I believe God with you that you won’t fail this time…. JUST BELIEVE( Note that every time you fast, God will use the people closest to you to offend you & he wants you to react negatively to mess up the whole exercise….. by the way fasting helps to detoxify your body system) 
When Samson messed up and he was taken captive on the laps of DELILAH…. (Male & female DELILAHS are everywhere…. Even the church….. Unbelievable but true or have you not heard of demon possessed choir members and it takes the SEEING EYES of a spiritually sound minister of the gospel or pastor to fish them out and sometimes it is mostly figured out by a visiting pastor as most pastors are BLINDED by those around them. I’ve noticed this almost everywhere)
PA Adeboye once said “If God opens your eyes to see the mind of the person sitting next to you in church ehn…… maybe you’ll just be running around with fear. Lord have MERCY!  (Please spend @ least 30 minutes daily praying for your pastor wherever you worship, you have absolutely no idea what they face because of you. I hope you don’t attend a church where the pastor will send his congregation on evangelism then goes to his office/house to sleep.
Samson cried out to God to give him one last chance to revenge his VISION/EYE on his enemies, but He made a STUPID request asking God to let him perish with them when he could have cried like BLIND BATHEMEUS to JESUS to heal his eyes and become an ambassador for CHRIST. He could have reached out to a prophet like Naaman did and got a healing but unfortunately, there was no girl/boy to tell him of a prophet….. or he had fallen out of grace? This reminds me of the day I tried preaching to a woman selling Akara but the more I tried, the more she kept looking at me…… ( In my mind ehn….. I just thought of fly entering her mouth as she was just staring @ me like I’m from MARS) I then realized that she could understand only Igbo language……
Now join me sing this song as I’ve been receiving Igbo coaching from my neighbors – Mariam and her sisters Aljara & Sukura (All from Kano State but have resided in this Village  of Nsukka all their lives)
Ana me kelegi Chineke na
Idi Ebube…. Onye ne me ma….. You can finish it if you care….
( I must learn this Igbo small before I leave…. Ahn ahn… wetin sef?) Lol…. I really need to relocate to a place where I can get FRESH FISH….
Listen carefully, have you been robbed of your vision by compromise with sin? God hands is not shortened that he cannot save you and make you clean and set you free , give you a NEW HEART like HE  did for me and give you new dreams, new visions, new ideas, new relationships, afterall he said in Isa 54:    “Behold I do a NEW THING……. I don’t know about you o but as for me , I don’t want to perish with the enemies but I’ll rather flourish and they’ll come to ask Abiola Geace, what’s the secret?

 And I’ll tell them……. Na JESUS O! Someone reading this right now, God is going to prepare a table in the presence of your enemies and anoint your head with oil in the MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS.
This reminds me of a male colleague ( A Capon/Yahoo Yahoo expert) I once worked with years back and it got to a point he had to ask Abiola…. What’s the secret? I told him plain and clear……… JESUS!!!!! He refused to believe that was my secret. 
Last I heard from him is that he wants to be a pastor or so….. ) I literally found him in my church attending Bible school.  Glory to God!


 #MyTestimony
See ehn… When there is crusade on the streets, people will refuse to attend but the moment a little fight begins I just wonder how those on the next street will hear and RUSH down to the scene to watch…..

  Maybe Christian youth fellowships should begin to stage short drama to attract the attention of villagers in missionfields…. Of course it should be done prayerfully/wisely before they realize what is happening, they have gathered and the preacher will deliver his/her message.
‘Parents’ listen carefully, most stubborn children that have been openly rebuked end up better than those that have been OVER PAMPERED and SPOILT (Ecc 7:5, Prov. 27:5).

 I now really appreciate those who have rebuked me especially MY MOTHER & others. This is my gift for you Prov 24:25, Prov 9:8.

 Also There was this story I heard about a man who was so RICH that his garage was full of cars and suddenly, he just died and the next day, his family – including his own mother, not STEP-mother came to take their own share…..

 Please take care of your parents while they are still alive…… With all your riches, shey no be one car you go fit drive @ a time? Abegi, let’s calm down o…
It can be so painful when you leave a particular ‘setting’ for a while only for you to return and still find them still ‘the same’….. very Pathetic & it brings tears to my eyes. Please Whether your child is 50 or 15, 6 or 16…. Keep interceding for him/her as you never know when the stone you have been hammering will shatter! 
PARENTS also, learn to apologize to your children when you KNOW you did wrong and stop using LIES to cover LIES….. Your children are watching and emulating you……
One  way of staying free of compromise is to have this consciousness everywhere whether people are watching you or not – Like I told a teenager ‘When you are where you don’t know anybody or you ‘THINK’ nobody knows you, LOOK UP there is a eye watching you.

 Read Pro 5: 21 ‘ For the ways of Abiola are before the EYES of God and HE pondereth all her goings’. If you are a young girl or lady quietly read this prayers
Order my steps
In your WORD dear Lord
Lead me Guide me everyday
Send your anointing Father I pray
Order my steps in your word
Guide my thought in your word
Show me how to talk in your word
Please order my steps in your word
While you are working, Let me be still
I want to work worthy, my calling to fulfil
Please order my steps lord
And I’ll do your blessed will
The world is ever changing
But you are still the same
Keep me as the apple of your eyes from the prying eyes of ‘EVIL MEN’ ( Even men should pray this or have you not heard of boy/young men that have been molested before? Please also be careful where you go to and when you stay out. Jezebels even abound in churches and mind you they are not only females).
You cannot decide as a young lady to go ALONE to a room filled with men for EVANGELISM. BE WISE!!
 ( Parts of that prayer was gotten from the song -Order my steps by The FAMOUS Brooklyn Tabernacle choir you can play it on your phone/electronic device or download it)
Have you ever wished to be a BIGZ GIRLS like JENIFA on campus,  you’ll be SHOCKED to see or hear what these girls do in university hostels just so they can dress like Genevieve or Mercy Johnson….. Go and read their story as if that’s how they got to where they are right now.
Even Micheal Faraday had to try almost 1,000 times before discovering electricity. Your GET-RICH-QUICK mentality might end you in trouble….. Don’t say I did not warn you o. There is the story of a young man who went around with a RICH GUY( to appear like a big boy)  and of course they took a snap shot together only for the law enforcement authorities to see the picture and associate him with crime….. The rest of his story is history. 

God help us and Keep us from Evil and TEMPTATIONS in Jesus name.
I still have gist of my personal evangelism in female hostels in UNN & environs and these ladies want to MAKE ME UP… with ‘SMOKY LOOK’ or ‘NATURAL LOOK’…. After much explanation, maybe….. MAYBE if I EVER try , I can try natural look…… smoky koor, smoker ni.……  LOL.
 
God is not through with you yet no matter what you have done if only you can turn back to Him with a broken spirit and a contrite heart, but remember RISING and FALLING will just keep you unstable…. 

Ok…. Imagine yourself as a married man/woman and your husband/wife keeps repeating the same old mistakes over and over again even though he/she knows what you like but INTENTIONALLY want to hurt your feelings……. That’s exactly how God feels when you keep rising and falling in SIN (or is it compromising with sin) please don’t take the grace of God as an opportunity to continue to sin or maybe you don’t know the time of grace can be over for a man….. Ask SAMSON (That’s probably what happened to him…… I’m not God so I don’t know) #Selah
Finally, Pray this prayer – Lord help me to stand firm in your GRACE not my talent, skills , abilities…. Read Jer 17:5 and OPEN YOUR OWN MOUTH AND DECLARE –

LORD JESUS, I refuse to rely on my wisdom, my skills, my intelligence, my influence or my ability, I REST in your arms, carry me on your WINGS and let me fly like an Eagle through life, Amen
“ The arm of flesh will fail you…… help me not to keep repeating the same old mistakes over and over again….. as you said CHRIST has been made unto me the WISDOM of God. I will not take an action that will be fatal to my destiny……. SO HELP ME LORD IN JESUS NAME. AMEN!!!!
Please if you are a career person reading this endeavor to keep honing your skills and developing yourself as I doubt if any employer is interested in your SPIRITUALITY in his/her office but your SPIRITUALITY is very necessary because there are people who will not just want you to SUCEED for reasons best known to them, they are angry to see that you are happy.

 To someone reading this I declare that God is disgracing those in power and putting an end to the strength of ‘rulers’ and by the RESURRECTION POWER, your inheritance in Christ is manifested in JESUS name.
You may think you have a problem, wait till you here your neighbor’s story as the grass is always greener on the other side. I don’t know what is here that you’ve not heard before but may there be a supernatural change in you by the POWER of the Holy Ghost as you read this RIGHT NOW!  Listen to this somebody, right there right now, God is working behind the scenes for you……. May you never know obstruction in the pursuit of your ministry in Jesus name.
As I read through this book by Pa Adeboye titled “ Riding on the storms of life” please open your mouth where you are right now and pray this prayer I once heard Him pray “ Lord JESUS, please don’t let me DIE until I reach the HEIGHT you ordained for me, until I have impacted lives, until I have fufilled your purpose for my destiny . Don’t let me de until I reach the TOP, Keep me from the strive of men, deliver me by you mercy and grace). Cry it if you can as only a HEART CRY can connect with the treasures of HEAVEN. Read John 10:18
See you at the top…..
I love to trek for long distances especially at morning and evening hours, its more of a hobby and it helps to exercise my legs too…… ( This doesn’t mean if you see me walking on the road you shouldn’t stop to ask- Abiola, shey this one na exercise abi na …….. 😆 
There is this particular mango tree I pass almost daily in UNN campus, the fruits are always green but when you open it, it’s ripe on the inside…… Anytime I walk by I just stretch and pluck some fruits, those around will just tell me me- Ahn Ahn…. It’s not ripe nau? I just look at them and smile…….. in my mind, I’m like – You don’t see what I see….. (Thank God for the eyes that SEE…) #Gratefulheart
 ( Farmers/Agricultural experts should know better about that mango tree) that’s the way I am right now after having a personal ENCOUNTER with GOD at the Easter retreat@ Miracle Chapel. I knew something happened to me ….. I may look the same on the outside but A NEW ME HAS EMERGED! 

Thank God for my PRAYING PARENTS & others praying for me earnestly….. God bless you richly….
Read Isa 43:19 You think you know the FORMER Abby, you are joking….. The container may look a bit the same but the content has changed and I’ve been given a new name which I’ll not tell anyone for now…..#MyTestimony
 
 
Elijah was starved and hungry while running from Jezebel…. God then sent ravens to bring bread to him even though research has shown that ravens love bread, yet God sent the same raven to bring bread to prophet Elijah….. Listen somebody reading this right now, God will bring strength and provision to you from unusual sources in the MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS.
Finally be happy with who you are….. YOU ARE FEARFULLY AND WONDERFULLY MADE! Perfect just the way you are, don’t ever feel intimidated by ANYONE.
Please be careful of those you gossip about as you don’t know what God just did with him/her last night….. You are BUSY gossiping while that person is going HIGHER in God. Some even sit in church and gossip about the clothes and shoes a person is wearing instead of them to seek out ways to help their brother/sister in church. 

***A Song by Black Eyed Pea pops in my head right now- Titled ‘WHERE IS THE LOVE’ You can play it if you have it. There is enough hatred and killings in the world, the CHURCH OF GOD should be like an HOSPITAL where the maimed, beaten, battered, ostracized come to and find TRUE HEALING not disgrace and shame.
 As Pst Abraham Emmanuel of Winners Chapel ( A great SERVANT LEADER)  will say Whenever you see a gossip, just tell them to wait o…. You’re coming…… (They go wait forever)  Please, avoid them like a PLAGUE. 

Everyone in church came to be blessed..... Stay focused and get your blessings and leave GOSSIPERS to their BLESSED ministries…. Amen…. o
Let our lifestyle reflect our message as Christians & as young people. Our life is actually a bible to someone who does not have a bible but unfortunately, no matter the light in the world, some people have vowed to die in darkness, please ask the HolySpirit for discernment to know such ones and timewasters too and pray for grace to disassociate from them and MOVE ON.

( N.B. You’ll still see them around you but be determined and remain FOCUSED and DETERMINED as Daniel determined in His heart not to join them…… Read Daniel 1 GOD BLESS YOU!
Next Post will be directed to those who THINK they have become too OLD to achieve anything again in life and just sit at home to receive pension or they are just asking to die…… Listen CALEB…..You can still ask for THAT MOUNTAIN…. Watch out for it, hopefully next week.
*’How to overcome and live GRACEFULLY as a MISSIONARY’- will be out soon for all who are interested for ONLY those who request for it.
The sky is big enough for all to shine….. no competition in destiny. Afterall, Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo once recounted how PA oyedepo used to use his messages and enlarge it for his larger audience (AT THAT TIME) ….. And today no be two of them have their own congregation….. Their own universities……? 

Even though due to geographical differences, they faced different degrees of challenges. We all learn from each other…..help your brother/sister you see struggling in an area you’re gifted in. 
Let our Christianity be PRACTICAL not THEORY. God’s Oracle BISHOP DAVID OYEDEPO said @ SHILOH 2015… “Even till today, when Pa ADEBOYE calls me, I’ll still leave everything and run to him”… ..Of course this statement was followed by a resounding applause.
 
Please I advise anyone who is concerned with the state of the church to send time TONIGHT to pray for the body of Christ. Ordinary Christians like me – 15min, Pastors – 1hr, Prophets – 2hrs, Bishops- 3-4 hrs, if by chance the POPE can read this, SPEND THE WHOLE DAY TO PRAY FOR THE WHOLE WORLD! 

Thank you so much. Please avoid any fear-inciting message circulating the social media, especially whatsapp…. They come from fearful and insecure folks trying to spread their insecurity/fear, don’t permit them.
Listen, I can hear the ROAR of the LION OF THE TRIBE of JUDAH over someone’s situation right NOW! In JESUS name, Amen!
May the Lord help us as there is a rapid transition into glory of great men/women of God in this part of the world & Please let’s stay united as one….. United we stand and divided we fall…
Please find time today to just sit and enjoy the beauty of nature…. The night skies and feel like Abraham when God told him to number the stars….. God is INDEED a great artist, fashioning out this whole beauty in just 6 days……
Mehn! Life is good…… Now youngsters reading this,
Ali BABA was one of the first to begin comedy in Nigeria and some even COPIED his moves from afar…. (As I see everybody sef want to be comedian even those with a DRRRY… sense of humor).But till today when you mention Ali baba, everybody know say Oga na Master. Discover your talent & stick with it. Even the higher you go, there will be newer challenges, the BIGGER your challenge, the greater your manifestation. Learn to REST in the everlasting arms of the Lord not your strength or ability.
If you can’t fly, run. I you can’t run, walk. If you can’t walk, at least crawl but don’t just sit still like the man at the pool of Bethsaida who could have at least turned the pool to  JACUZZI and when the angel came, the two of them go stir the water together. Abi? Have this attitude to life- IT CAN ONLY GET BETTER! Forget the past and keep moving…….. Get back up again but pray for grace not to keep repeating the same old mistakes.
Have you ever met people on the street arguing about GREAT FATHERS in this nation? And I stop to think…. This people are funny O see you arguing here while these men are BUSY working for God in their own capacities and getting STARS in their crown. You even see College/university students struggling with each other to CLAIM someone as their son/daughter & yet they are busy serving God at their own convenience….. In this age of BRAINWASHING, Some even go as far as copying their walking steps, hair style and talking style …… I’m still waiting for the person wey go copy Dr. Enenche’s dance steps…… Honestly ehn…. You’ll break your legs & you’ll still go look for him for healing touch of GOD. I’M original o, no be carbon – copy…. Iwo nko?
Anyone reading this right now, please live an exemplary life, it will shock you to know how someone is just reading your life as his own bible. Till tomorrow, I still RESPECT Pst Abraham Emmanuel of the WINNERS CHAPEL Nsukka- A great servant leader. Churches should not only be involved in building projects but also the souls of the men who worship in these buildings/churches.
By the way do I smell the BOILING GRACE of the son of a PROPHET, who is also a prophet Himself DUNAMIS/DR.ENENCHE in Nsukka? OMG! I see ‘small small’ powers already scampering for safety…… They can run to neighboring cities like maybe Calabar, Kogi, Abia, or Edo…. No PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME is from Edo so they can’t go there. Abeg let them decide where to run to. This TOWN is not going to remain the same again- There is great hope for those of YOU that want to reside here….. somebody say - NO MORE ‘YAGA YAGA’ in my SYSTEM…. LOL
Somebody know this …… You are UNIQUELY unique, SPECIALLY special, nobody can ever be like you…. You may have a look-alike but there can never be another Grace (Add your own name and if you don’t have a name use my own). Out of over 3 abi na 6 billion people in the world, nobody is like you. Take time to thank God for creating you just the way you are. Also learn to FULLY trust God Alone for your life needs, He loves those who trust in Him Read Jer 17:5
I see it as ARRANT NONSENSE when Christians begin to FIGHT each other over ‘my church-your church’ mentality. I was privileged to come across a young man few days back and you needed to see the way the veins in his neck was STICKING out as he BITTERLY narrated his ordeal with his pastor…. I just listened quietly/knowingly wondering why he was even telling me but I tried hard to remember my post on ‘FORGIVE BUT CAN I REALLY FORGET? (You can get it on the home page just carefully follow the SIMPLE instructions)
I tried to explain to him the need to LET GO not because of his been WEAK but because of his heart condition with God. Just there and then his phone rang and GUESS WHAT? His pastor called him …. You needed to see the SMILE on his face. He did not even listen to me again as I just CARRIED MYSELF and waka go. Thank God for pastors that TRULY CARE and are not just concerned about the content of the offering box. As for me o, I cannot function effectively in such a place when I sense something is JUST NOT RIGHT, I’ll get far away as possible until I receive a conviction and even GREATER conviction to go back.
Read John 10:16….. Your own sheep will hear your voice and follow you….. Even Judas that betrayed Jesus did so in order for prophesy to be fulfilled. (This is VERY deep…. Let the HolySpirit expand this for you #Selah
On the other hand, what I consider as ARRANT STUPIDITY is when a christian attends Sunday service in Restoplik Ministries and on Tuesday He attends Social Assembly on Friday…. He attends Maradona Family church….. They are so unstable without any root, no wonder they fall so easily as there is no covering over them. BEWARE…… Find a bible based church and remain committed o
Haba! Brother…. Sister….. where your base nau??
Also note that any part of this post or previous posts can be shared or even expanded for your Christian gatherings and please BEWARE of the spirit of PRIDE, it’s a very tricky spirit & you may not know when it slides in…… you want to raise your THRONE above others & even chose to INSULT/MOCK the grey haired because you FEEL you are BETTER or MORE EXPERIENCED…….or perhaps you have DESPISED a prophetic grace? Remember KING NEBUCHADNEZZER?……. The fact that God chose to use me in whatever capacity should humble me…. . As young people we need to guard our hearts diligently & learn to give honour to whom honour is due irrespective of our position in society. Read IIKings2:23-24. Those children could have seen it as an opportunity to get blessed  but they lost it. Parents should please train your children in the fear of the Lord, so that when he/she is old, he/she will not depart from it.
 
God does not depend on my WRETCHED purse to build His kingdom but my WRETCHED purse depends on his RELENISHMENT..... OUCH! That was HARSH

Oya pray this last one – Father in the name of Jesus, turn my mistakes to MIRACLES.
Now picture this scenario…. out of love for someone, you left your BUSY schedule and go all out to be with such one….. only for him/her to despise you…. How did you feel?....Hurt?... That’s what you do to JESUS when he keeps knocking at the door of your heart and you just reject/ignore Him after all He did for you @ Calvary…… At the cross, HE DIED FOR YOU! And yet you keep messing around, you keep compromising with sin and then you go back over and over again to ask for MERCY as if MERCY sef no go taya for you. Is that’s the kind of relationship our GREAT fathers/mothers of FAITH had with God? If that’s the case, I doubt if we’ll still be reading their books/biographies till today. Repent and FORSAKE your evil ways… 
NOW!NOW!!NOW!!! Tomorrow, if fact the next minute may be too late. The grace of God is not an opportunity to keep sinning…..
JESUS Loves you all! So do I…
Abeg I need to sleep.
*Search my file to play Champion by C4 featuring Gaise Baba*
If you got to this point I declare YOU SHALL HAVE DOUBLE OF ALL YOU WISH for ME IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME!  #Selah AMEN!
You have only one option….. WISH ME WELL…. LOL. I take my rest in the shadow of His wings….
I say a big thank you to all who have responded in one way or the other to my posts from January up till now both on this platform and the social media too. You are a big ENCOURAGEMENT to me. New developments will show up here soonest by GOD’S GRACE.
For further explanation or you need someone to join in your prayer needs, contact me on 08067704671 & nigeriabi@gmail.com or email your prayer needs ( You Can choose not to add your name)
 Also call for professional BLOG design,forum design graphics,  mobileapps development, onlinemarketing and advertising. Shalom!
 
 
 
 
 
 

0 comments:

About

Black bull

Contributors

Powered by Blogger.

Forex

Contact Details

oladahunsi@gmail.com