Call me on this Number: 234-8067-704671

BANQUETING TABLE OF GOD'S LOVE.......Chop your own!


John 8: 32 – And you shall know the TRUTH and it shall Set you Free! Please read slowly and ask the HolySpirit for understanding. Also you need a BIBLE and a Good music device/sound system to play the songs….

There is an endless song

Right here down in my SOUL as I hear the music ring

How can I keep from singing your praise

How can I ever say ENOUGH

How amazing is your love

How deep is your love…..

How can I keep from shouting your name

I know I AM LOVED by THE KING & it makes my heart wanna sing

(Culled from Chris Tomlin’s See the Morning ( 2006)- How can I keep from singing )


I hope somebody reading this today has done a COMPLETE BODY CHECK in the WORD OF GOD today…..(Read Psalm 8:1-end) Please do so NOW as you join me to SELAH if you so wish….

As I journeyed from the Eastern part of Nigeria to the West, I carefully observed the beautiful vegetation, I noticed that the green vegetation begins to get less thick as we passed through the land of Ondo and then someone on my front began a SHOPPING spree….. I was just observing o….. when I started to get worried was when this man began to eat and eat and eat……( I actually thought he was buying it for those he was going to meet….)

 I was so scared that He was going to throw up in the bus…. I was just shaking my head as I just let him be. Shebi na him get the body and the money?

As I arrived my destination, I started my own adventure in the school of eating as I descended on anything and everything in sight fish,egg,turkey,rice….. Then I heard a statement by my younger brother. He said and I quote… “Your Body Na DUSTBIN?”  JESUS!

Heeey! I don suffer O! I tried to act like I did not hear the thing he said…. In my mind… I was like- Mehn! This guy has the audacity to tell me that….. but come to think of it, that is the #Truth ….

(but I really don’t blame him as he has not been to Nsukka where he climbs mountains and descends into valleys too… almost on a daily basis….. that’s when he’ll know that drinking water every minute may not work in that location….. When you have spent 3 good months managing your ‘huge’ income, trying to decide whether to buy foodstuff or get data subscription…. Mehn! One day of Spoiling yourself is not gluttony, Abi... Lol

The bible says food for the belly, belly for the food… they shall all likewise Perish. Sometimes, I really wish I can go without food but I’ll feel very weak. God created food for man but we are not to turn food to a god and worship it…. Have you ever been to an event and you’ll see the way an adult will begin to fight for food and I wonder…. Is it that he/she does not have food or is it lack of self respect abi? Na wa o

May the Lord deliver anybody reading this now from the spirit of Gluttony as it can rob you of your Birthright in CHRIST….
Fig 1: Esau eating away......

Esau mortgaged his future for a morsel because he demanded his birthright in a hurry…. He sought to have it back BUT unfortunately…. It was too late for him.

May the Lord deliver us from impatience and others that can rob us of a glorious destiny in JESUS name.

Our birthright as Christians is REDEEMPTION, don’t allow a day of pleasure with sin to rob you of your glorious destiny.

Alryt…..

Most times we humans tend to run our tongues and talk about people and matters that we know nothing about….. wait till you are in that particular situation and see how you can deal with it…. We run our tongues about the president, we run our mouths about the schools, we run our mouths about churches and pastors that buy private jets….. If a politician can have a private jet for just cruising around the nations for whatever reason, I see absolutely NO REASON why a man of God and any genuine Prophet should not have minimum of 2….. , how many of you have spent 1hr on your own to Pray for Nigeria? Ehn?....

 (Please don’t crucify me as I’m only God's vessel...)

Nigerians in a DANFO will see two chicken fighting or goats fighting on the streets and they will begin to scatter their mouth again o….

Just like I am about to scatter my fingers about ECOBANK PLC. Anybody that is reading this, help me judge this matter…. I have been banking with this bank for a while now…. And I had my birthday on Sunday, they could not even send me credit alert.

Ehn…. Not even a message to say Happy Birthday! What a shameful and customer insensitive bank. I think I have to revive my account with FIDELITY bank plc…. At least they sent me a birthday message … May the Lord help them resolve the present crisis in that organization IN JESUS name. ( Even though a credit alert should have accompanied the message….. LOL)
I also appreciate all who sent me messages… God bless you real good. It’s been GOD’S GRACE all the way through my life.

Seriously! I don’t really understand why JESUS loves me but I’m glad he does….. maybe because I’m his... ( Don’t get jealous…. HE LOVES YOU TOO). I spent this day in God’s presence at FAITHFUL MINISTRY OF GOD, OTA. ( Where God profers solutions to the needs of the family)

Many times when I tend not to understand the many opinions of people or when I don’t just follow instinct, the HolySpirit can just speak through a child…. It’s left for me to Just obey.

Listen somebody…. Jesus said Man shall not live by bread alone but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of the Lord. If you desire expansion, let it be in your finances, business, career…. But some people want the coast of their bodies enlarged, if you so desire…. So be it unto you.

O…K…

Parents reading this please be very observant of your children especially the females, there is this tendency of wanting to look like the actresses and actors they see on TV, the advertisement agencies too are not helping matters…. These young girls now begin to starve in order to look slim…. Later when you ask them to fast in church, they will not fast o, before you know it they have ULCER and all manner of sickness that require medical attention. There is need for moderation in what you eat but you can never have an overdose of spiritual food…..  Which leaves you fat & flourishing in the realms of the spirit. My journey these last few months was ‘fairly’ successful in my quest for spiritual growth against all ‘odds’…. But I believe there is more. Men reading this, how many of you will like your daughters to feature in such ungodly movies and music videos? Answer... also learn to give your wife and children a special treat once in a while even though she may act like she does not need it. Take her on a weekend vacation... and even more as you are led.

Luk 7:34  The Son of Man came, and he ate and drank, and you said, 'Look at this man! He is a glutton and wine drinker, a friend of tax collectors and other outcasts!'  He still loves you and cares about you….. Return home today, He is knocking ever so gently at the door of your heart…. Please let Him in and ask for grace to never return into your sins again. Talk to Him NOW! Tomorrow/the next minute may be too late…
Fig 2: A glutton 

Listen somebody, may you not be like a dog that goes back to his vomit in the MIGHTY name of JESUS. The bible says, for without are dogs….. They cannot make it into the kingdom of God. Who are dogs? You find that a dog will never be ashamed…. They are into open/public display of SHAME and they are not ashamed. Also remember that dogs eat leftovers according to Mark 11:28. Somebody say I refuse to be a dog…. I am a CHILD OF GOD, I feast at the table of the Lord not under the table.

*Search your files now and play “Psalm 23” by Don Moen or Feast at the table by Chris Tomlin*

Hmmnnn….

Read Exo 20:14 and 2 pet 2: 14

There is a popular saying that the love of money is the root of all evil but I put it to you too that the lack of money can also constitute evil… It leads to divers kinds of temptation and we all know the scriptures says, money answers all things.

*Search your files now and play ‘This God is too good’ by NATHANIEL BASSEY* Also close your eyes as you listen to it… and listen carefully to the words of the song….

Alryt…..

Walking through Royalty Avenue off Mandate Avenue in this beautiful university campus in Nigeria with my 'capable dance instructor'- (the one with dancing steps that can break my bones), 
This university was where I wished to study years back...I saw written on a little sign post- DON’T JUST TALK ABOUT IT, BE ABOUT IT.

I STRONGLY believe leadership should be by example…. Governors, Senators, Members of House of Rep, Local Government Chairmen, community leaders, Clergy men & women…  Let your actions speaks louder than your words….. Your leadership should be by example. Let’s come together and join our hands to build the walls of NIGERIA. Let us all forget about our tribe, culture, denominations, gender….. God is not a tribalist, He is not a racist, He is not bias with gender…. Afterall the bible says…. Male and Female created He them…. Nigerians please let us love one another and join our hands together to build the broken walls of our economy. We should not only rely on oil when there are other sectors like TOURISM that should be harnessed to better our nation…. Thank God the agricultural sector is coming up now.

Now Ladies reading this now…. I heard a testimony of how a great woman of God here in Nigeria went on evangelism with others to the streets in the grassroot and those she was reaching out to were so shocked and surprised that someone of her ‘caliber and class’ could go on the streets to reach out to SOULS….. Hmmnnn… Don't become too big for God to use.

Yet we small secondary school and campus university girls are busy doing shakara….. Forming TUSH for God, May the Lord have mercy on us all … Don’t hesitate to reach out to that Soul Now! I heard a story of a woman who was baking bread in her kitchen and the Lord told her to go to a particular hospital and go to a room but she hesitated and when she chose a CONVENIENT TIME….. The occupant of that room just passed on…. What a loss and the blood of that soul may be on her…. Maybe…. I’m not God so I don’t know.

May the Lord deliver someone reading this or someone you know from the stronghold of Lesbianism in JESUS MIGHTY name…. ( Call such one if you can NOW!)

Just imagine young girls/ladies in secondary schools and university hostels been haunted by fellow girls/ladies…..

 

But I think you have more than just body…. God has given you brains, use the beauty of your brains, your potentials to also BRING HIM GLORY AND PRAISE…. GLORY TO GOD ALONE!

·        Search for TY BELLO’s The land is Green and play it *

O….K….

I have decided to discipline myself and take a social media FAST for one month, So help me GOD. I have to FOCUS on other things…. Stay blessed people, I Love you but JESUS LOVES YOU BETTER!

Today spend time to meditate on the GREATNESS of JESUS… His love is bigger, wider, deeper, stronger than anything you can ever feel…. Think of ways He has surprised you in the past….

Fathers reading this….. please speak life to your children especially the females and STOP provoking them to wrath... try as much as you can to put yourself in their shoes, especially when you don't really know them. It will amaze you to know what this child has actually been through and he/she may even be trying hard to please you but you are just not UNDERSTANDING ENOUGH.

If you don’t do so, somebody else will do and they may not do it RIGHT.

Congratulations to the LIVING FAITH CHURCH on their 35th Anniversary…. What a coincidence as it fell just on MY DAY….. Anybody born in the month of may is just UNIQUE, SPECIAL, SWEET, LOVELY, GREAT, AWESOME, WONDERFUL, BLESSED, FAVOURED…… Which word remain o? Lol

Finally, don’t allow any word spoken by any man to pull you down, because your faith can make you overcome…. Heb 11:6

You don’t need the approval of any man, any certificate or whatever to survive in life…. You are loaded in Christ, nobody can make you feel empty…. Halleluyah!
I am Royalty

*Listening to this song titled “ka Anyi Bulie” by Frank Edwards featuring DON MOEN and the way DON MOEN is singing this Igbo ehn… I’m so loving it!

HAVE A GREAT DAY/WEEK AHEAD! Next week I will be SELAHING ON….Something which of course I don't know ...

 Next time you attend a church service & suddenly out of the blues, the pastor just Screams on  the congregation to 'CLOSE YOUR EYES '- I use  God name beg una, please open one eye to observe what he is doing o! Even if you have ENTER THE SPIRIT ... please try & come out so you no go wound. .. In this days & age of fakeness, its so difficult to identify the TRUE. Lord help us all.




Contents of this blog are from the mind of the writer…… Inspired by the WORD OF GOD, the Holy Spirit & various preachers of the GOSPEL of JESUS CHRIST. The contents of this blog can also be used @ whatever Christian/family gathering.  She can be contacted on +234-8123171887 . All prayer needs should be directed to nigeriabi@gmail.com (You can chose not to add your name if you so wish). You can also get professional BLOG DESIGNS.

God bless you……


0 comments:

About

Black bull

Contributors

Powered by Blogger.

Forex

Contact Details

oladahunsi@gmail.com