Call me on this Number: 234-8067-704671

LOVESONG...Its your choice

If you love God, you can decide to give your certificate for Him but have you first love your neighbor?
If you love God you can decide to give your lifesavings for Him
If you love God, you will make Him your choice anytime anyday with the company you keep, the music you listen to and the choices you make
If you love God, you can give up that secret sin for Him. Say boldly to the spirit behind that sin and say`Loose your grip over my life in Jesus Name!


If you love God,you can want to travel the world for Him.
If you love God, you can decide to go the extramile for Him, you can give Him that prized possession
If you truly love God, you can give up that last meal or first/last paycheck for Him
If you love God, you will pay your tithe
If you love God you can give up that `seemingly juicy career for Him
An intense love for God will make you let go of that relationship with an unbeliever because His word says so...



N.B. My heart goes out to those who have gone through a divorce or are seperated from husband or wife FOR ANY REASON go to God in prayers for reconcilliation and be humble, give up your `seeming strong will` and allow God restore your relationship...selah!



You can make adjudstments where necessary if you can. God said and I quote` If you Love me, keep my commandments`. It is indeed difficult for men to love God as we see there was even a Judas among Christ disciples.

Women have the tendency to love more little wonder God commanded the married men to LOVE YOUR WIFE!If you don`t love her, she cannot be able to willingly submit to you #Fact because submission answers to Love.
Don`t shy away from your responsibility.I have attended series of weddings just this year and I still have more on my list to attend and I was told by one of my readers to share this.

Tips on how to Love your wife
1. Be caring and concerned about her well beign
2.Pray and study the word of God together
3.Let your wife be your confidant and best friend
4.Buy her gifts and do it joyfully
5.Don`t set her up
6.Protect her and do not talk ill of her to anyone, not even your pastor
7.Do away with all other female admirers and friends

etc












I really appreciate all who helped me in my valley of the shadow of death experience last year.Healing is indeed the children`s bread and I`m His daughter. I can boldly say I am healed. Glory to God alone. May the Lord grant all homeless and newly wedded happy homes.

The blogger resides temporarily in Gboko, Benue State Nigeria and can be contacted through this email nigeriabi@gmail.com

0 comments:

About

Black bull

Contributors

Powered by Blogger.

Forex

Contact Details

oladahunsi@gmail.com