Call me on this Number: 234-8067-704671

Justin Bieber Issues Stern Warning to Fans: Don't Worship Celebrities, ‘Worship God’


Now the revival is already beginning in airwaves of foreign lands… It can definitely happen here. If anybody knows WhizKid , and Others… Please tell them to give their lives to Christ and stop chasing fame, women and money.
                                          Whizkid, Is that money worth your soul?
I think its time we start praying for the salvation of the souls of these secular singers... Abi? #Hmmn
OK...o
 
Justin Bieber Issues Stern Warning to Fans: Don't Worship Celebrities, ‘Worship God’

 
In a recent interview with The Mirror , the singer opened up about the dangers of worshiping people like himself instead of the One who truly deserves praise.

"I would really suggest to people, 'Don't put your faith in me,'" he said, "Because I'm gonna disappoint you every time. Yeah. It's scary. But I want them to know that I'm not going to be able to solve their problems... I'm not that higher power. I'll never be. I'm not perfect. I've made so many mistakes. I just want to get to a place where... I just want people to know humans aren't meant to be worshiped. We're just not. So when a human is being worshiped, this is dangerous. 'Cause it does nothing but give you pride."
                                         Canadian singer Justin Bieber (C) performs at the BRIT awards 

Bieber was famously baptized by Hillsong Church pastor Carl Lentz in 2014, and now frequently speaks about his Christian faith. However, in the time prior to his conversion, the singer made headlines for his bad behavior, including egging his neighbor's house, using illegal drugs, spending time with ‘prostitutes’…

 

 

He said and I quote ”I was rebelling against the world. I started to believe the hype and was acting a certain way. I was just being a jerk".

I got so involved in 'me me me'. You're young, people are telling you you're great all the time and you start believing it. It became Justin Bieber, reality star, rather than the musician...I just found myself in a place I didn't want to be." #Selah

 

Someone needs to get this straight.. You are not where you desired to be but you definitely are not where you used to be. You are a ‘Work in Progress’, you might feel a little depressed, but God will never Ever leave you alone. Speak to Him now… He cares about you today. Worship Him as long as you can.

 

Glory to God Alone.
 

 
All enquires goes to 08123171887, also get your blog design and trainings.
 

 

0 comments:

About

Black bull

Contributors

Powered by Blogger.

Forex

Contact Details

oladahunsi@gmail.com