Call me on this Number: 234-8067-704671

Healing is God’s Children's Meat

I lift my eyes to you creator of the world

I stand in awe of you

I live to worship you

The angels round your THRONE 

Here I stand 

Hallelujah 

Healing is God's children meat. 

Bartimeaus heard Jesus was passing by and He knew this was an opportunity for a touch from Jesus. Heb 3:8 Always believe what God's word says, he can deceive the world.


  Dont let Satan deceive you. Joel 2:23, God will restore the years that the locust have eaten.  Mat 4:23 Jesus kept healing all manner of diseases. 


God still heals in a fashion never seen before. When God restores health, Sickness cannot have a hold on someone's life anymore 

 Hab 3:17. Anyone who sees the opportunity for financial fortune in God's house will dive into it with ultimate delight by connecting with Jesus.

 The glory of this later house shall be greater than the former. God has a way of humbling his own who serve Him (making them dependon God). 

God always supplies all my needs according to His riches in Glory. This is a season for the rise of giants. There should be a passion to see souls saved, that's wisdom.

 Dan 12:3 Those who are committed to soul winning will shine as stars forever. Investment in soul winning should be our  major lifestyle 



Psm 102. 14. Let all the kings of the earth fear the Lord.  I shall not lack any good thing. Walking in the fear of God is a new way of Life.



My story is changing today. We use the Bible God's Word to examine our lives not just to pray. Thats when we have effective results as prayer becomes a natural delight. What matters to God is salvation of souls. The word of God comes alive to you in a new dimension. Jeremiah 31:34.

Let's pray for peace in Jerusalem to avoid war 🙏 


 Do you fear God or God fears you 😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫  Act 2:46. Going to the house of God should becomes a new way of life. Psm 84:7 God's house is a place for refueling, online is just complimentary to physical gathering 😀 #Fact.  


When praying 4 others needs, you are revived. Eph 6:18 


The madness of obedience is the mystery behind greatness. If you have not been mocked, you cannot be made by God. All things work together for my good. Isa 54, Mat 19:5.


I live to worship you son of God, king of Heaven 

Saved by Your mercy,  found in your grace.

Totally surrendered to Your embrace 

I'm lost in your peace

Your love is the light of my soul

Thank you Lord Jesus. 

Shalom!

0 comments:

About

Black bull

Contributors

Powered by Blogger.

Forex

Contact Details

oladahunsi@gmail.com