Call me on this Number: 234-8067-704671

Pride goes before a fall

Pride is a very subtle spirit. The moment you start getting praised on certain achievements in life, there's the nature of man that makes you feel like- yes I did it. 

The bible says Pride goes before a fall. Pride brought Satan to the level he is till now and Jesus humility gave Him the honour He has right now. 

Christ in me the hope of glory. Emmanuel is His name. Allow Him (JESUS) to take His place. 





Christ in me makes me Humble no matter my achievements in life. That nature of man in you will die and you begin to act like a true friend of God. Emmanuel never leaves nor forsakes us. God is always with us. 

We celebrate the glory of His presence. When you are truly saved, you carry the nature and character of Christ. He wasn't proud, He allowed God's will in His life despite the pains. Glory to God. 


*Verse of the Day* 


Matthew 7:13‭-‬14 NIV




Jesus came to save us, God with us. 

Prayer: 

Lord deliver me from the deadly spirit of pride. 

0 comments:

About

Black bull

Contributors

Powered by Blogger.

Forex

Contact Details

oladahunsi@gmail.com