Call me on this Number: 234-8067-704671

HOW TO RAISE GODLY CHILDREN

The gospel truth cannot be misunderstood.  Please forget denomination or religion and learn as you watch this video.  

I read books, I observe a lot from people around me but you see anything that is not based on the scripture is baseless. But the thing called social media is not what you use to structure your life. It's actually baseless. (More like a facade). When people get married newly, they make so much noise on social media but the wise ones know what to do afterwards. 

Don't be pressure by it. I really don't know who you are or where you are reading or watching from but be blessed as you read along. Bishop David Oyedepo amongst others have been a blessing to the body of Christ and me as a person Spiritually.

(Including my own biological parent). 

I have another video for women and men alike. Send me a message to get that one especially for people in Ministry. 

CLICK HERE TO CONTACT ME ON WHATSAPP  


If you are good with creating cartoons, I'll be needing some help from you. Contact me, you will be adequately rewarded. 


JESUS CHRIST LOVES YOU 

___________________________

The blogger can be contacted on oladahunsi@gmail.com for blog design, website design,graphics and Mobileapps development.


0 comments:

About

Black bull

Contributors

Powered by Blogger.

Forex

Contact Details

oladahunsi@gmail.com