Call me on this Number: 234-8067-704671

Happy to be alive.

Search your file now for Onise Iyanu by Nathaniel Bassey as you read along...
Let me begin this post by saying I appreciate all those who call to share their testimonies with me... Maybe I should dedicate a month to the list of testimonies and if you have not told me yours, please I will like to hear it. I am happy for the healing of God's hand upon my life after spending almost all the second half of last year and early this year shuttling hospitals. GLORY TO GOD ALONE.


With the archeologist eye,I walked through the books of Mathew and found the story of Zach... He was a very little/short man and was also a Tax collector. He heard about the Rabbi i.e Jesus who was coming to town, so he followed the crowd but using his logic and sense of reason, he decided to climb a tree in order to see this rabbi. Of course Jesus was moved by his efforts and spoted him which made Jesus to become a guest at his house.He was of course flabbergasted. The anger of the Jews did not deter Jesus from seeing this man in his home.
   Jesus was indeed a friend of the sinner but remember he is Jesus! and he went there to influence them and not the other way round. May the Lord help us all. 

It is also in your own best interest to forgive. A spirit of unforgiveness complicates and compromises your daily walk with God.Forgiving others releases you from anger and allows you to receive the healing you need. I recently heard a woman lament about how her husband farts and she was deciding to pack out of the house and leave him...and I thought to myself - what makes this woman think the new man you get will not be the farting champion of the town.

From your husband,to your boss, to your friend, co-workers and if you use a public transport, to even the bus conductor EVEN CHURCH PEOPLE You must decide to forgive and free yourself from all hurt. Beware!, dont say I did not warn you o. 
God bless you...

The blogger can be reached on 234-8067704671 and nigeriabi@gmail.com







0 comments:

About

Black bull

Contributors

Powered by Blogger.

Forex

Contact Details

oladahunsi@gmail.com