Call me on this Number: 234-8067-704671

Switch your gaze!

I lift up my eyes to the hills from whence cometh my help, my help comes from the Lord... Ps 121:1
Many times we are tempted to take our eyes away from God who is our helper especially when it seems as if He is not responding as it were. When you take off your eyes from God, you begin to see shadows.

 Isa 17 says Cursed is the man who trust in man, he cannot see when good comes tht means when you take your eyes off Him, you will not see when good is coming your way.
If God has used someone to bless you before, you may unconsciously think about that person when another need arises but whenever this happens, SWITCH YOUR GAZE back to God and begin to thank Him for that channel He used.Do not expect your help from any man, remember the word of God says the arm of flesh will fail you,look to th everlasting arms for your help. 


Halleluyah! Trust Him to help you,He knows just what you need;exactly when you need it and how much you need
too. Will you say with me today "I CHOOSE TO TRUST YOU LORD, I LOOK TO YOU AS MY HELPER. YOU ARE
MY GLORY AND THE LIFTER UP OF MY HEAD, GLORY TO GOD!!!

0 comments:

About

Black bull

Contributors

Powered by Blogger.

Forex

Contact Details

oladahunsi@gmail.com