Call me on this Number: 234-8067-704671

Jesus in Archeology!!!

Jesus is represented in every field of life. In the field of geology, He is the Rock of ages in the medical field He is the great physician and the giver of life and so on in other fields.
         Our focus today however in this write up is JESUS in the field of archeology. Here He is the ancient of days and the key to the past, the present and the future. You'll need Him to handle your past, all you've done in the past, all you'v ever gone through, all the sins you've ever commited, all the experiences you've had will be adequately handled by Him. 
         
He will help you repair your past and wipe it out completely. You'll become brand new as the word of God says you'll become a new creation in Christ Jesus. Halleluyah!
          Jesus is the true essence of life, when a site is discovered in an archeological reconnaisance, you'll see after excavation that there is more to what we see at the surface. So also what we see in life is just the surface the true essence and foundation of life is Christ Jesus, HALLELUYAH! 
       Without HIM you cannot have a glorious future. Without Him shining a light into your path, you cannot have direction for the future; you'll just mop around in darkness which will only lead to frustration. All you need to do is to accept Him as the key to your past, your present and to your future today... Glory to God! 
     Tell Him about your past and He is ready to forgive your past sins and failures, repair it and give you a glorious future.Say this prayer if you are making this decision now.... "Lord Jesus,I realize and admit I'm a sinner, forgive me of all I've done
in the past and make me a brand new creation.I believe and accept you as my Lord and saviour. Come and Lord it over my life and show me the directions for my future. Thank you lord for what you've done for me in Jesus name" AMEN!!!          CONGRATULATIONS! You have a great future ahead of you. For personal issues and problems you want to share with someone, feel free to call me on
234-8067-704671 or just leave a comment on this page. Heave is rejoicing over you today. Don't forsake God's word as this is where you have the blueprint for your life.Pray as often as you breathe. Shalom!

0 comments:

About

Black bull

Contributors

Powered by Blogger.

Forex

Contact Details

oladahunsi@gmail.com