Call me on this Number: 234-8067-704671

Forgive.... BUT can I really forget?


Forgiveness is a commandment by JESUS himself and you forgive daily (at least 490 times). Listen carefully, the past may hurt and the pain may be genuine but learn to get in touch with a FORCE other than your pain. I pray you receive grace and your desire back and receive your productivity back too in JESUS name. This is not a time to be SUCIDAL/downcast or have you forgotten you will be termed a murderer when you reach HEAVEN’S GATE if you kill yourself?. 

 Say like David  in  Psm 29:13….. keep your EXPECTATIONS high….. don’t give up, don’t give in… Fight on sister, fight on brother. Receive the grace to fight on and open your own mouth and speak peace into your storm like JESUS did and stop running around for solution……. Haba!There are actually people who DECIDE that the FIGHT they have with a brother, sister, friend, neighbor.....( especially when you live in a FACE-ME-I-SLAP-YOU house) will be settled in heaven BUT unknown to them, it will only land you in HELL. #Selah

Like BISHOP T.D Jakes said forgetting on the other hand is not a memory lapse, it is memory RELEASE! Like carbondioxide - the body can no longer use it, exhale it & LET IT GO! Set your mind on God and Let Him set you free from every prison of your mind. Read Phil :13-15. Have you suffered emotional, spiritual or physical abuse….. JESUS is HEALING you today. Heb 4:15 makes us understand we have a HIGH PRIEST which is JESUS as I read true this wonderful devotional in the LOCAL/ fast developing town of Nsukka, I can see here that I am a high priest & I ‘must’ have high standard of HOLINESS without which no man can see God & as a Priest, God expects that everytime, my life will be beaming with JOY as a representative of HEAVEN… Glory to God o…… A priest which you are is an epitome of holiness. 








A song by T.D Jakes pops in my mouth
I AM HEALED by the word of God 2x
Yes it’s already done & I’m waiting for my change to come
I know I’m healed by the word of God
My dear friend Open God’s word and CAPTURE the PICTURE for your FUTURE as MY Pst. Abraham Emmanuel- (of the LIVING FAITH CHURCH a.ka WINNERS chapel and former MUSLIM/CULTIST who God used to bring true RESTORATION to me when I almost strayed away…..)  will say. I still love my pastor till tomorrow.
Someone reading this right now needs to go and humble yourself before your biological father whether he is a Idol worshipper or Juju priest. Shebi the bible said honour your father and mother so it may be well with thee and you may live long? Especially when you are still under their care. I am so blessed to have a PROPHET/ minister of the Gospel of JESUS as a biological father. MY pastor OLAJIDE DAHUNSI (A seasoned preacher of THE WORD with great FERVENCY of the SPIRIT and GREAT Prayer/Intercessory grace) of the FAITHFUL MINISTRY OF GOD OTA Ogun state…. Where God answers SPEEDILY the prayer needs of the FAMILY and nations are built from families. Contact me personally to get HIS phone no He is a man God has used to raise GREAT WORLD LEADERS in all fields of life with over 20 years experience in ministry ( Some people like to look at credentials… especially the educated folks).  We were once at loggerheads due to my misunderstanding of his actions..... been a `child` (I doubt if anyone has NEVER had at least a QUARELL with any of your biological parent before, if you haven`t then please throw your stones at me) but after much consideration, I realized my WRONGS.
 Pay a visit anytime you are around there -  Oyede Avenue Sango Ota very close to CANAANLAND. You’ll love the crudeness of the Yoruba culture around that part of NIGERIA.
Ok… FINALLY pray this last one it is very very deep…..
                Lord, I know experience is the best teacher as people say but they fail to realize that it is also a Hard teacher and a time and destiny waster….. JESUS help me learn from the experiences of others and also to learn by revelation in Jesus name.  Open my eyes to see before any evil comes and avert it by your blood in JESUS NAME. This is a very detailed post….
Finally finally and now I mean finally there has to be a PUSHING in bringing forth destiny and God’ll mostly use your hurt & pain to create a SORROW before you bring forth a seed through you. It’s a seed of purpose, a seed of destiny. PUSH sister, PUSH brother (Pray Until Something Happens). It’s PAINFUL but keep at it there ‘s LIGHT at the end of that TUNNEL. If you failed before, try again. Like JESUS said my Peace I leave with you. Shalom!
Many times what you need is right in you, like PEAK will say IT’S IN YOU afterall He said in His word GREATER works than I did, you will do also…… I remember lieing SICK in bed one day and I prayed & I prayed shivering like the leaves on a tree when it’s about to rain all the way to my bones and then I slept off with covered with clothes…. I saw PAPA Adeboye walk in and did something on me, maybe a surgical operation or something…..SUDDENLY I woke up sweating from my head down with FIRE IN MY BONES, up till today I can’t remember taking PANADOL for fever again. ( I still believe in the supernatural till today) I just felt a strong urge to go and lay hands on a sick girl in the next flat, I get ready to go something just prompted me Abiola, I did not send you there as I wondered but JESUS said I should go and lay hands on the sick.

 How many over-zealous Christians have been pushed into doing what God did not send them to do & in the end get hurt in the battlefield by one little breaking of the edge?

 What exactly are you thinking? Remember God looks at the heart & like King David said If I regard iniquity in my heart, God will not hear me. #Selah
 Mehn! 
Have you gone through deliverance session all alone just by reading a BOOK? JESUS ! Please if you have pains from the past or wounds please get this book by T.D JAKES Titled WOMAN THOU ART LOOSED! and read it, it can be gotten both locally & internationally. 

God is FAST raising men/women for the END-TIME revival & if you feel an urgent need to talk to someone please speak to JESUS.
If you got to this part please go back to the beginning of this post (Lol) and read all the way down counting the times I mentioned JESUS….. If you give me the right answer, I have a SPECIAL gift for you. Send me a message with the answer. God bless you REAL GOOD.
You can get the above named devotional by searching for the author on Facebook and getting the contact details & better information on how to get it or just contact me.  I rest my case! JESUS is KING in the nations of the EARTH! I feel so much joy in my heart from been free from every pain of the past and an old man ( the best pottery expert in Africa precisely names withheld) saw me this morning and he said Abiola, YOU LOOK different, is today your birthday? Well in a way it is …….
Receive the Joy of heaven into your spirit NOW! NOW! NOW! In JESUS name……….. May I not go to the grave FULL, Lord you gave me freely help me to release all you placed in me for humanity in JESUS mighty name.
                A song titled SEND DOWN THE RAIN by BOB MARLEY plays in my head as I search my files for LET IT RAIN by MICHAEL SMITH but I decide to play Lord I give you my heart



#Selah




 *Fresh and juicy mangoes on my mind*.  

0 comments:

About

Black bull

Contributors

Powered by Blogger.

Forex

Contact Details

oladahunsi@gmail.com