Call me on this Number: 234-8067-704671

He's Name is JESUS...... He STILL Loves you.

PLEASE READ SLOWLY SO YOU CAN ASSIMILATE EVERY WORD..... Also read

prayerfully & meditatively...
This morning, I hope you went through the word of God, if you followed a direction and you didn’t find light you can search another path BUT make sure you do it like a Hungry LION who has not eaten for a whole day in the desert….. Have you ever watch a documentary like that? Let your soul long after God like David put it ….. Like the deer pants for the WATERBROOKS. May you find what you need today in GOD’S WORD in JESUS NAME.

Let the HOLYSPIRIT guide your path Now! HolySpirit Have your way….I write to myself FIRST and anyone who care to read….

O….K….. Today I just understood that my MIND is indeed a BATTLEFIELD….. It brings so much joy and relieve to JUST OBEY God’s simple instructions to you. If you don’t, you may reap the consequences…. It can lead to a lot of physical and spiritual complications. I was almost TEMPTED again yesterday to tell some BEAUTIFUL LIES but thank GOD the HOLYSPIRIT double-crossed me and let me realize that no matter what it is.... please TELL THE TRUTH…..It will SET YOU FREE! John 8:32…..
If you are reading this and you have gone wrong….. know this that the hands of God are STILL open wide to accept you….. but please don’t break His heart anymore…. Or worse don’t GET GOD ANGRY, if God is angry with you…. Tell me who can save you….. God Loves the sinner but hates the sin, He is angry with the sinner daily. God is giving somebody a SECOND CHANCE today….. Halleluyah!

I search my file now & Play Our Father’ by Don Moen

Alryt……

Few days ago I decided to pay a visit to my former lecturer, an Elderly lady/mother who contested for the post of H.O.D. As a matter of FACT she is one of the best lecturer in the University of Nigeria but she got overpowered by a SELF PROFESSED, UNAPOLOGETIC WOMANIZER AND DRUNKARD….. He is not even ashamed to tell all who care to listen to him about his love for palmwine & women….. (Yet some Christians are ashamed of preaching Christ to their neighbors/friends/colleagues….

This reminds me of the day I was in a bus and a man in front just stood up and started pouring saliva on me as he preached and I just wondered…. God o! how do I tell this man now  to stop spitting on me ehn….
If na you,Wetin you go do? Will you tell him to shut up or what?... and it was a small bus o….. Mehn! I suffered that day…. I would have just come down and gone to board another bus but I just paid my last card to the conductor).

Some Christians even support this man/lecturer in the department and they justify their actions by saying well…. God created the Palm tree and they also say it’s medicinal….. Just like some Christians will tell you JESUS turned water to WINE….. Well in my own opinion, the wine was fresh wine NOT fermented and definitely NOT Palmwine.... Well….. it may be palmwine o but it was fresh & not FERMENTED but it was not GULDER,HERO or STAR.…… Lord have Mercy!

*Search your files now for ‘ I WON’T GO BACK’ by William McDowell and listen to thee WORDS of that song….*

I’ve been changed, Free, Healed, Delivered

I’ve found joy, peace, Grace and Favour 2x

Right now is the moment, Today is the day

I’ve been changed 2x

And I’ve waited for this moment to come I won’t let it pass

I wont go back , I can’t go back to the way it used to be

Before your presence came and changed me….

No more Chains….. My PAST IS OVER……

 (Please play that song over and over again if you can)

It’s so amazing what the presence of God can do to a person, you are meant to carry this presence with you in your life journey…. Before you do anything, ask yourself WWJD. WHAT WILL JESUS DO? This seem so simple…. But it can be very difficult just to obey God’s instructions sometimes especially when you desire His PERFECT WILL in your life. The children of Israel would have enjoyed peace like a river but they decided that they wanted their OWN WAY…. Yes they had their way BUT they fought and fought and they are still fighting battles till TODAY…..How pathetic! As for me I want peace….. what about you?

I can just imagine the height of mockery this woman MAY be facing in her office…. I just delivered my message and you needed to see the JOY on her face….. that alone made me so happy that I obeyed God’s leading. Hmmnnn….

To me I feel she is doing great as a lecturer and the impact she had on me when I was a student, will be with me for life.

Somebody get this straight…. Isaiah 40:31 reads "They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."

That you’re waiting on God should not cause you to become weak and frail, it should make you HALE AND HEARTY. It gives you strength and makes you a blessing even to others.
While Abraham waited on God, he entertained strangers…. He even went to battle to rescue LOT , he interceded for the deliverance of SODOM and GOMORRAH.  Listen somebody….. Receive God’s grace today to keep being STRONG, move FORWARD and Be a BLESSING to others as you wait on Him.

Believe me, you can live the life of fruitfulness, dominion, authority, power and influence that God Himself would live if he was here on earth BUT He actually lives in you…. You are the ambassador of JESUS CHRIST. You can live at your full potential and capacity without human limitation. You can do all things through CHRIST that strengthens you. You are not ordinary…. You have the DNA of God….

In IJohn 5:11, God’s word says that the same life that is in Jesus Christ, is in you….. That’s why you can live the life of FAITH, the FAITH of Christ. This life is real in your spirit….. use it to dominate in all areas of your life….. Join me as I make this FAITH DECLARATION

The nature of God in me is causing me to dominate in every area of my life. Greater is HE that is in me than He that’s in the WORLD. I can do all things through CHRIST that STRENGTHENS ME. (Culled From Above Only Devotional)

 Listen people….. prayer can change just about any situation, no matter what you are facing as you read this…. Talk to God about it, He will speak to you…. It should be a two-way communication. Read the word, worship Him and make your request….. also expect to hear Him speak to you and when he does….. please don’t harden your HEART…. It may not feel good at first but it will definitely pay to JUST OBEY Him.

Ladies reading this please FLEE all appearance of EVIL, obey the instructions of your parents- both physical and spiritual , have a sense of determination as this will make your dreams come true….. Also read the story of Esther, Ruth, Deborah….. They are indeed of a far more superior TRIBE than the Bollywood beauties, Miss Universe, and Miss World whom most of you ladies….. tend to adulate!
Let’s stop our attitude of over-talking which leads to GOSSIP and SLANDER and before you know it…. You are destroying another innocent soul…. It’s a destructive spirit and can lead to suspicion, jealousy, hatred….. e.tc.
It will kill you if you permit it…. Also be weary of those that come to you to gossip.... they may have some motives behind their actions or they are just carrying a spirit in them... Run if you can but if you think say you get POWER ehn..... Dey there o until they infect you with the VIRUS.

Learn to STRETCH your MIND.... It's a great exercise for your BRAIN, I heard a great man once say that the average human only uses 25% of his or her brain..... Now that's so WRONG! Why should I just settle with 25% when God gave me a full brain.... Learn to read and CHARGE your brain cells.
(As for me I'm still undergoing divine surgical operation in my mind and brain too..... as I study the WORD of God and other books too, I suggest you all do the same..... Learning is a lifelong process. the moment you stop learning, you begin to DIE.... You are your own enemy no be any witch or wizard in your village again o.... God has already given you victory. Now Use the Brain He gave You to Think and Do SOMETHING).
YOU WILL NOT JUST SURVIVE….. YOU WILL THRIVE IN ALL YOUR ENDEAVOURS…..  IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME! The Present economic situation will not ground you…. It will be an opportunity for you to SHINE and IMPACT LIVES POSITIVELY. You will be rightly positioned and EXCEL in JESUS NAME.

God bless you real good…….

There is one church in Nigeria where you always have LIGHT 2-4-7 whether PHCN functions or not….. LIVING FAITH CHURCH ( Canaanland)….


Please join me spend the rest of today with a grateful heart…. Remember all God did for you from last year till now….

If you don’t have shoes, thank God that you have legs…. If you don’t have a MECEDES BENZ/ VOLKSWAGEN, thank God for your LEGEDES BENZ/FOOTWAGEN….. THINK of what you have and thank God for it. Also, you can Just thank Him for WHO HE IS….. and you’ll be just amazed at how the power of His salvation will fill your heart….. Sing to Him with a heart of Worship. Glory to God Alone!

I love you but JESUS LOVES YOU BETTER. GOD BLESS THIS GREAT NATION NIGERIA….

I STILL advice young people to make use of the social media platforms to spread the LOVE of JESUS to your host of friends and enemies too…… LOL. The children of darkness have captured this GREAT WEAPON but we Christians have failed to make positive use of it, you have absolutely no idea of just ONE SOUL that can be snatched from HELL just by one simple line of the LOVE of JESUS.  May the Lord bless you as you comply, IN JESUS NAME.

Also avoid excessive use of this platform as it can be a MAJOR distraction and time-waster. Too much of everything can kill you.
Next week….. I will hopefully bring to you THE SIN OF GLUTONNY…. Do you know that drinking too much water can have a negative influence on you….. & I WRITE with divine grace &  I’m only a vessel….. and I no FIT FIGHT O. Abeg! LOL


Contents of this blog are from the mind of the writer…… Inspired by WORD OF GOD, the Holy Spirit & various preachers of the GOSPEL of JESUS CHRIST. The contents of this blog can also be used @ whatever Christian/family gathering.  She can be contacted on +234-8123171887 on (TUESDAYS ONLY). All prayer needs should be directed to nigeriabi@gmail.com (You can chose not to add your name if you so wish). You can also get professional BLOG DESIGNS.

God bless you……



0 comments:

About

Black bull

Contributors

Powered by Blogger.

Forex

Contact Details

oladahunsi@gmail.com