Call me on this Number: 234-8067-704671

What do people see when they see you 🤔

 

Today I feel inspired to address those who are already Christians as our lives is a Bible to those who don't have or cannot read the Bible. What impression do people have when they encounter us or have any dealing with you.



 Are you the reason why people leave church or why they are attracted to God? 

Do you leave other bitter? Of course offenses will come but must it always come through you? Or have you not seen in your own Bible that WOE to him through whom offenses come? 

*Verse of the Day* 


In your relationships with one another, have the same mindset as Christ Jesus: Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage; rather, he made himself nothing by taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness. And being found in appearance as a man, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to death— even death on a cross!


Philippians 2:5‭-‬8 NIV



Are you a discouragement or an encouragement to the body of Christ? A builder or a demolisher? 😱

In my first year at UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA NSUKKA, I was in a church working as the media director and I had to work closely with someone in the church.  This man believes that everyone has character deficiencies except himself. 


He always has something bad about everyone he had dealings with. When my contact with him became very toxic, I  didn't need a prophet to tell me to relocate to another church. It was when I left that I began to hear a lot of things about his character. 


I also had experience working for/with a woman who made me to literally stop attending her church.... This woman was so irritating and annoying as she always had issues with everything and everyone around her. 


She claimed to be a pastor's wife but with her level of misbehavior,  I was so ashamed. I literally had to delete her number from my phone after I left that workplace. 

This brings to mind a hymn we used to sing in children's church 


LET OTHERS SEE JESUS IN YOU
LET OTHERS SEE JESUS IN YOU
KEEP TELLING THE STORY BE FAITHFUL AND TRUE
LET OTHERS SEE JESUS IN YOU




1 While passing through this world of sin,
And others your life shall view,
Be clean and pure without, within,
Let others see Jesus in you.
Chorus:
Let others see Jesus in you,
Let others see Jesus in you;
Keep telling the story, be faithful and true,
Let others see Jesus in you.


2 Your life's a book before their eyes,
They're reading it through and through;
Say, does it point them to the skies,
Do others see Jesus in you?
[Chorus]


3 What joy 'twill be at set of sun,
In mansions beyond the blue,
To find some souls that you have won;
Let others see Jesus in you.
[Chorus]


4 Then live for Christ both day and night,
Be faithful, be brave, and true,
And lead the lost to life and light;
Let others see Jesus in you.

What am I saying, we all know individuals have weaknesses and strengths and we should all work at improving ourselves through the help of the Holy Spirit. In Matthew 5:48, Jesus encouraged us to work towards perfection. 


I believe this is something we can achieve, If its not achievable Jesus would not ask you to be perfect. 


I would want you to watch this interesting video clip I saw somewhere and selah on it. Shalom!




0 comments:

About

Black bull

Contributors

Powered by Blogger.

Forex

Contact Details

oladahunsi@gmail.com