Call me on this Number: 234-8067-704671

Redemption camp turns Redemption CITY. Hurray😇

 Wow, Wow, Wow. I'm so amazed at the power of God. Are u finding fulfillment in what you do presently? Think about it.

The General Overseer of RCCG has renamed the Redemption camp as REDEMPTION CITY! The vision of the church is fast becoming a reality! Now that's faith, a gradual process but its happening. People laughed at the vision, even fellow ministers of God but today they are all showing support. (I remember opening my mouth wide when I heard this, I was wondering what is He thinking,  but you need to voice out your vision to the right people 🤔 😏 because some people are vision killers). 

Someone reading this now, may the Lord help you and comfort you in your deepest pains, struggles and disappointments. Amen


I often ask myself 'WHY DO CHRISTIANS MOCK OTHERS' I don't really understand why. Honestly what is it that you have that you have not received from God,  even if its through men to you. My friend, remain humble.

Many other Massive edifice of magnificent art and of course 'God' is on the way. Watch this space for details soon.  The statement 'As poor as a Church Rat is forever gone. Amen. 


The city contains several halls, hostels and houses. United we stand in Christ,  divided we fall. The Church of Jesus Christ will never fall forever . Amen

I am happy to be a partaker of this, Ill be Alive also when we will have a President Sirleaf  of course from the Church. 

I feel so refreshed in this season of hot revival in a cool weather. Halleluyah 

The ring road  in the church was also named after the church founder Pa Josiah Akindayomi. 

Pa Adeboye Speaking Joyfully at the Minister's Meeting 


It's so sweet to trust ☺ 😌 😊 in Jesus, just to take Him at His word. Just to rest upon His promise, just to know thus says the Lord. 

Jesus Jesus, how I trust you 

(Trusting God is so darn hard at times especially when you can't see anything related to that area you are Trusting Him in) what are you Trusting God for my friend? God will definitely do it for you. Don't worry,  rather cast your cares on Jesus. He loves you for life my friend.  Chai!

😀😀😀 Serving God is so sweet. Sweeter than Honey, purer than Gold.

I found out about one of the fathers in this country that said something about women that made me wonder... Anyways thats topic for another day.  We claim most times to love God but do we show love to those around us. 

He said and I quote

The president of Loveworld Next and Loveworld Innovations, Daysman Oyakhilome Woghiren is hereby removed from being president of Loveworld Next and Loveworld Innovations and also suspended from all official roles for acts of gross misconduct. So, he no longer handles any of that.”

He added that Pastor Daysman will be put under ‘spiritual rehabilitation’ with immediate effect.

This comes after Daysman was appointed as the global youth ambassador for the Bola Ahmed Tinubu support organization.


The founder of Christ Embassy, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, has suspended his nephew, Daysman Oyakhilome Whoghiren, from all church activities over gross misconducts including his affiliation with the presidential candidate of the All Progressive Congress, Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

What I think He should have done. 

He should have left him there with enough spiritual backing to sap information from the Tinubu camp. Mehn! 🇺🇸 USA armed forces use spys... secret service agents. 

Anyways its a good act as Pastor Chris Oyakhilome is trying to avoid gullible church members that will just see the poster and start following blindly. 


Pastor Chris Oyakhilome and his nephew, such resemblance.


Political position lasts just 4 or 8 years nao. Don't sell 4 years of your life for peanuts. May God surround whoever wins with good advisers and help him to implement good policies for the improvement of the nations economy.  Amen. 

Sometimes some money can tempt sha😀

Lord help us not to be tempted beyond what we can bear Sir/ma.


My fuel has finish this month, so  my posts here will be less frequent. (Need to go work on other things). But make sure you visit 👍

I want to go 😫 buy fuel and food. See ya. 🤗😇

How I've proved thee over and over

Jesus, Jesus

Precious Jesus

O for GRACE to trust you more. 

Shalom!

Location: Pluto. I am still waiting for the day all spiritual fathers in Nigeria will assemble together in one hall and pray together in true agape love, forgetting denomination,  casting our crowns down and I bet you there will be a drastic change. 

I want to invest in you friend,  how can I? (Message me but respect urself)

I need u to survive,  ill pray 4 u

U also pray for me. 


The change begins with you! As a student in the exam hall, as a lecturer, as a pastor to ur congregation, as a doctor attending to ur patients, as a driver, a teacher, a politician.  Selah!

0 comments:

About

Black bull

Powered by Blogger.

Forex

Contact Details

oladahunsi@gmail.com