Call me on this Number: 234-8067-704671

Hey... Are you a Light?

 

GOD BLESS NIGERIA 🇳🇬
As I listen to this amazing radio station
Pensioners 106.7 fm..., I was able to pick up these up,  I also added some curry and spices to the writeup 😆 🤣 😂. 


I'm so happy as the rains have began in this ancient town of Ibadan as we have gone through months of fire/extremely Hot weather🇳🇬. 
Never in my mind will I ever think about this town wey I dey now. Amuloko Ibadan ah!

Play ONISE IYANU by NATHANIEL BASSEY as you read along...

Are you a light or you are DARKNESS.

Be à light in this generation as a woman, girl, lady.  Some women are simply WICKED, why will those placed under your jurisdiction  not be able approach you for help without you insulting and making them feel terrible.

Don't be the reason people will cry to God and become suicidal about their life but  you carry a CHRISTIAN PLACARD but WICKED AND EVIL ways.... Some have their heart filled with so much darkness that they are worse than the devil himself.... wolves in sheep clothing. Chai!

Listen up!

Dear  woman of God BE CAREFUL
Dear  female bosses BE CAREFUL
Dear wives of Pastors BE CAREFUL
Dear entrepreneur woman BE CAREFUL

With that apprentice, servant, househelp... Treat them right my sister o....

ONISE IYANU. 


Gen 1:1 , Gen 1:21:

You are  a replica of God, don't make anyone make you feel less because of their positions... Christ in me the Hope of Glory....

Salvation is Miracle

Forgiveness is a Miracle

Feeding others is a miracle

Using wisdom to help the country is a miracle

Resolving conflicts is a miracle

Gathering people for God is a miracle

Without fasting and prayers, some miracles can't happen. Some go to mountains and get no results because they don't pray with wisdom.

Luke 18:1

PUSH... Pray Until Something Happens 🙏  but pray well o biko.

With God, you also can be  a miracle worker, by your actions and attitude towards issues around you. I just want to know this - YOU ARE SIMPLY AMAZING 👏 ❤ I'll post my podcast list soonest. 




Today I celebrate one of my Spiritual Grandfather where I grew up as a kid when my mother would drag me to Children's Church 😆 🤣  but today, I’m still in the faith through all these amazing inputs in my life 🙃 💙




You can contact me for your 

💫Graphics 

💫Web design

 💫Logo Design

 💫Animations

 💫Forum design 

and mobile app development 

CLICK HERE TO CONTACT ME NOW 

0 comments:

About

Black bull

Powered by Blogger.

Forex

Contact Details

oladahunsi@gmail.com