Call me on this Number: 234-8067-704671

Everything Bitter is not the truth.



I'm not like Bishop Davido yet who can boldly say 'GOD DOESN'T NEED YOUR STINKING POCKET BUT YOUR POCKET NEEDS HIS REPLENISHMENT.'

Ouch! 🤐😵😬..... That was Harsh but guess what its the truth. (Communication methods matter a lot) 

Honestly, it doesn't have to be so harsh or bitter to be the truth. Not everything that's bitter thats good for the body... ask the medical experts, Alcohol is bitter yet harmful. Honey isn't bitter but is good.

I come in peace....

Anyways, God laid another amazing project in my mind to help small businesses gain online visibility for their products, services, skills, and expertise. God will only bless the works of your hands. Whatever your hand finds to do Bro Tamedo.... Do it o, stop sitting and looking like bro lukmon opposite my house that will gist from morning till evening. 

I have to put an earpiece on my ear to stop listening to the irritating gist. Guess what? His wife is always beside him busy from morning till night sewing and selling to customers while he just dey there dey play draft.

I just wonder how men like this exist? Is it that they never had a father figure or a mentor 🤔 or they are just damn lazy?

That reminds me.... Today I celebrate my own blood, the man that first invested two laptops into my life to support my I.T skills and endeavors. The Son of my Biological father, VICTOR OLUSEGUN Himself wey no get part 2. No rival, Father, Brother, Husband and more..... Almost all alumni of Doregos private Academy are excellent,  not to talk of Yabatech and OAU and many more. Abeg! I salute 👏 🙌.  If you know him and see him, help me tell him to come back to Naija with His family from PLUTO.




 We need such great minds to help build this great nation Nigeria 🇳🇬 





In the meanwhile if you have suggestions, advert, Sponsorship for my new Business forum,  please CLICK HERE TO MESSAGE ME ON WHATSAPP.

Message me to CHECK OUT THE FORUM HERE---- ( Still under development).



I also appreciate those sending in their contributions, writeups etc . The comment section remains blocked 2 the public but I dey see all your comments and abuses.... God bless you all. 



###################$###$$$$

Contact me for your Graphics 

Website design 

E-commerce store design

 Mobileapps development 👌 

Etc. 

0 comments:

About

Black bull

Powered by Blogger.

Forex

Contact Details

oladahunsi@gmail.com