Call me on this Number: 234-8067-704671

Back to temporary Base. *Personal and Confidential*

Its good to be back to base as my ministry doesn't have permanent site yet I'll continue with these online presence for now. 



GREAT GOSPEL HYMN I REMEMBER SINGING THEN listen and be blessed. 




This month of August 2024, come and See Jesus Heal and Save the Souls of Lost men and women in all our Communion Services as God's power to heal will be present in all our churches worldwide. Don't miss this if you are sick or have anyone with health challenges, bring it to Jesus Christ and your Faith will make you whole. 


We are still in days of Revival as we can still refer to times of Apostle Babalola in 1930, Benson Idahosa, Kathryn Kulman etc who have gone to be with the Lord but we still have times like 2020 when The world turned around by the move of God's Spirit even though the devil thought it was the 'Covid'. 


The wonder double God of Bishop Oyedepo. Time won't allow me to write names as I'll keep this write up brief. 


What about the likes of Kenneth E Hagin

( Laughing in the HolyGhost) What? ! , Oral Roberts , Apostles still in God's training ,  and those who are still here Alive for us. 

 


Dr Enenche will say God Punish that Bastard Devil.... 

Always wanting to hijack anything God is doing ( including the Social media and internet platforms)

 May God continue to use His Servants in mighty dimensions both online 'Airforces' , Foot Soldiers and other underground platforms for Christian gatherings around the world e.g  (Korea, China etc where the gospel isn't easily or publicly allowed) Selah. 


I'll Focus on my calling o, Don't be distracted by others. If  a radio presenter can be paid for just talking on radio, then why condemn a minister of God who earns through Monetization of his messages, sales, of books , advertisements networks etc. 

The best is yet to come. Jesus Christ remains the answer to the Unrest in this world. 

(I can help you manage your online presence to remove unwanted traffic and  pop up adverts that contradicts your niche at excellent rates) 

Contact us: 


Its good to admire the dress on display on the mannequin but if its not your size, E no go fit you until you adjust and change to your taste. 



When you listen to the Word from God's Anointed Servants and Ministers who are ordained, you cannot just marvel at the way something seemingly difficult can be easily demystified. 


Thank God for the dictionary that helps us understand 'Structural English' 

I have more than enough Signs and I know. Its left for you to take the Lead. Thank you. 


Nothing can take your place 

Nothing compares to you 

Yes I love you  😍 

Who else can do what you do" .... 


###############

I love you Lord

You make all things beautiful Lord.... 

You obsess my mind 

With unfailing love. 

You consume my heart Jesus Christ. 

You mean the world to me 

This is coming from my heart too.

 

( Excerpt from Song by Minister Simisola Agbebi & Moses Bliss)

Feel free to get it on all their platforms. 

________________________________


Part of my Sermon note for today's ( August 11th 2024)  will be updated soon. 


0 comments:

About

Black bull

Powered by Blogger.

Forex

Contact Details

oladahunsi@gmail.com