Call me on this Number: 234-8067-704671

God knows everything about your life.

You shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free. 






Jesus said, come unto me all you that labour and are heavy laden,  that's when you can have true rest unto your soul. 


God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten son, Jesus Christ that whoever believes in him should not perish but have everlasting life. 


No Matter what you are faced with, God knows it all. He knows everything about your life and He has the capacity to make something beautiful out of it as you keep following Him daily and in every moment of your life. 


For by strength shall no man prevail,  because when your strength is small, God knows how to give you his strength. His 💪 strength is made perfect in our weaknesses. 


Moving from where we are to where we are expected to be is a matter of time. God has the capacity to make the right moves. Fear not. 





Do I even know how I got here, I am grateful to God for helpers and Supernatural guidance.  Strange 


Jesus loves you and so do I. 


0 comments:

About

Black bull

Powered by Blogger.

Forex

Contact Details

oladahunsi@gmail.com