Call me on this Number: 234-8067-704671

Love spreading like CORONA VIRUS. WHAT?!♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

God actually created the technology called INTERNET but as usual, the devil always wanted to hijack God's throne but guess what? He keeps failing.


The atmosphere today was so charged with the glory and power of God as the internet was flooded with the gospel of Jesus Christ!

What a massive BLOW to the kingdom of darkness. They are still in shock! Just like what happened at CALVARY! GLIRG TO GOD.



I JUST WANT YOU READING TO KNOW

GOD LOVES YOU, HIS GLORY HAS FILLED THE EARTH JUST LIKE THE WATER COVER THE SEAS.


JESUS LOVES YOU. JESUS LOVES YOU.


JESUS LOVES YOU, JESUS LOVES YOU

_Jesus is the best thing that's ever happened to me‼
What?! 💁🏽

I can't hide it, I can't contain it.

I've got to spread the word and love of Christ like CORONA VIRUS.....

If you know me, you must be contract this LOVE🤷🏽‍♀🥰😘😉🎰🚔❤💞💞💕💕💕💓💓💓💓💓💗💖💖💖💓💗💗💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💝_



GLORY TO GOD IN THE HIGHEST FOREVER.... AMEN!

0 comments:

About

Black bull

Contributors

Powered by Blogger.

Forex

Contact Details

oladahunsi@gmail.com