Call me on this Number: 234-8067-704671

Jesus Christ reings at MERCY CHINWO'S WEDDING

 Today, I'm going to share in the joy of my sisters in the Lord whose song I loved from the first time I listened to it in 2018. The EXCESS LOVE crooner is not only talented, she is immensely spiritual in her ministrations. I have not missed any of her songs till date. She is simply 👏 amazing. I also celebrate BLESSING IFEANYI a.k.a Calabar kitchen (Mamushska of the winners corpers lounge in Gboko). 

Today I celebrate Grace, 


The ever caring Mamushska (Sister's coordinator) in Gboko corpers Lounge 2018 












Excerpts from the living faith Youths Alive Fellowship 









     Mercy Chinwo walks in with tears in her eyes 





       Mercy Chinwo's bridal party 🥳 




The bridegroom kissed the bride as a lady was speaking in tongues in the background 😍 😂


Beloved gospel singer Mercy Chinwo is currently holding her white wedding to Lagos pastor, Pastor Blessed of Water Brooks Church, Lekki Lagos.One of the videos, which seemed to have warmed the hearts of netizens the most, captured the moment the newlyweds had their first kiss after they were pronounced man and wife.

A female voice that anchored the session is heard speaking in tongues, while the husband and wife passionately locked lips and held on to each other. 

May the good Lord bless this unions. Amen 🙏

Below are wonderful renditions of JESUS NA YOU DEY REING 

You are also invited to church today Sunday service at any LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE ,  I'll be at CANAANLAND. 








The blogger can be contacted  for website design, graphics,  mobileapps development and online marketing services. You can also support this blog in numerous ways as we are in need of various things. (I don't usually do this, but I want others to be blessed also). 



0 comments:

About

Black bull

Powered by Blogger.

Forex

Contact Details

oladahunsi@gmail.com