Call me on this Number: 234-8067-704671

I may not look like it yet... but Im coming

I may not look like Royalty yet but trust me, God is taking me there in no time by His grace. Amen. Read this beautiful masterpiece and be blessed. 



NOT ALL QUEENS COME AS ROYALTIES. SOMETIMES, THEY FIRST APPEAR LIKE NONENTITIES.

Written by : Adetutu 

I want to share something simple but very important with you all this morning. It won't take long I promise. 

You see, that picture on the left was me in the university, that was the girl my husband met. But when he met me, it wasn't that girl he saw, he saw the woman on the right. 


The girl he met was and is still a Queen, but as of then, the Royalty was just Inside her, it has not yet found expression. The girl he met looked slightly undernourished (I'm being nice with myself 🤣, the right word is haggard), dresses really poorly, the cloth was ill fitting (I couldn't afford anything better), had a poor fashion sense (you too look at the glasses 🤣). She was all angles and long bones, flat chest, flat back, no curves (now I'm being brutally honest with myself too like I do with you all 🤣🤣). 


But my husband's eyes of understanding was very sharp and clear even since then. It was the woman on the left that he saw. His Queen was introduced to him, not as a royalty but as a nonentity, yet he saw beneath the surface. He saw my future in my past and related with me like that. 


You see, often, the reason why quite a number of us are still single or are in wrong relationships is because we know we deserve Royalties as partners, and that's 100 percent correct. But we sometimes forget that kings can come as shepherds boys like David, and Queens can arrive as orphans or slaves like Esther. So when God brings our royalties to us dressed like nonentities, we focus totally on the packaging alone and miss the treasure in earthen vessels. 





I'm not telling you to marry someone you don't like. I'm only saying that before you send away or ignore that guy or lady around you because they don't look like it. Try to open your eyes of understanding first, move closer and get to know them. Try to see what is in their future, be sure your dislike is fundamental and not carnal. Don't be too hasty in dumping people that don't at first look like the idol in your heart, because they may be exactly what is in your heart, only still in embryo form. Try not to throw away a diamond because it came to you as a charcoal. 

Just trying to help you and your relationship life as usual 

Written by:

Adetutu osofowora (TUSKY)



Send me your great videos or write ups for free publication and graphicdesign,  web design,  Animations, Forumdesign. CLICK HERE TO CONTACT ME NOW 

0 comments:

About

Black bull

Powered by Blogger.

Forex

Contact Details

oladahunsi@gmail.com