Call me on this Number: 234-8067-704671

Do u know your enemies and Frenemies?

Some of us didn't recognize our enemies early enough.  


We were so naive , we didn't interpret gestures .


When we were growing up , we wanted to please everyone. 


We wanted to be called the good girls in the block


We thought the world would like us if we became slaves to it . 


When my friends said they don't like my clothes, I would stop wearing it but I would see them wear exact clothes and would think it's a coincidence.


We had such a pure heart but they were mean . 


We didn't know what jealousy, envy and competition was . 


We will be telling them all information about us only for them to use it against us . 


They showed me  pepper . 


I had no explanation for the public, 


I swallowed the Shege and accepted all the faults that wasn't mine but I am happy I learnt .


I wasn't taught hatred , I grew up to see it in my mid-twenties, by then it was late . I was caught in-between pains and stories.


I am so scared for my son , he doesn't know all this. 


He shares everything I buy for him , he wants to make his friends happy . He thinks everyone in his class is his friend but I've never seen him come home with his friend's stuffs . 


I asked him one day and he said " They don't give me their stuff but I don't mind" .  


I won't teach him hatred , neither will I teach him selfishness. 






I just shook my head and said to him 


" It's okay if you don't eat Lion , it doesn't mean a Lion wont eat you if it has the opportunity " 


I told him to repeat it , he did and I walked away .




Copied! 



CLICK HERE TO CONTACT ME NOW FOR

 GRAPHICS 

WEB DESIGN 

LOGO DESIGN

 ANIMATIONS

 FORUM DESIGN 

AND MOBILE APP DEVELOPMENT 

0 comments:

About

Black bull

Powered by Blogger.

Forex

Contact Details

oladahunsi@gmail.com