Call me on this Number: 234-8067-704671

Japaa together not Alone

 JAPA TOGETHER, DONT JAPA ALONE

   A woman told me her husband is in France for the last seven years. She said he hardly call or pick her calls nowadays, she ask me if I think he is sleeping with anyone or married to anyone in France.

   I laughed in Chinese when she asked me this question. I told her point blank we can prove that but it is very likely.

  You see not been with your spouse for a long time is very tempting, it opens all doors for sexual immorality and infidelity. Many people lost their homes because they separated just in the name of Japa or in the name I want to go and stay with the Children while you make money for us here.

  Dear,

If you must Japa, japa together. Leaving your Spouse and travel to UK, US, France or Canada etc is totally wrong. 

Don’t leave your Meat for Dog to eat

Don’t leave your Yam for Goat to eat

Do t be foolish. DONT SAY NOBODY WARNS YOU. I JUST DID.




Pastor Bisi 

0 comments:

About

Black bull

Powered by Blogger.

Forex

Contact Details

oladahunsi@gmail.com