Call me on this Number: 234-8067-704671

I used to write DUMMY CHEQUES 🤯

I USED TO WRITE DUMMY CHEQUES WITH PLENTY ZEROS AND PASTE IT ON MY WALL AND SAY, "GOD, ONE DAY, I MUST SIGN A CHEQUE LIKE THAT". TODAY, I HAVE SIGNED EVEN MORE!

- Dr. Pastor Paul Enenche 


Do you know, in my own life, I have signed cheques with big zeros at the back and put it on the wall and said, "one day, I must sign a cheque like that".. Those cheque and figures that I wrote, I crossed them since because I saw it. Figure in our currency and figure in other currencies. I put an attendance count on the roof of my bedroom, when I lie down, I look up and I'm seeing the number that I'm trusting God for. See it on the wall, the kitchen, the door of the toilet and in front of the mirror where I brush my mouth. 

- Praise the Lord!


One day, I looked up and I saw the number again, I said, "no, this is not supposed to be there anymore, we have passed this one. This one remaining now is a limitation". I can tell you that there's power in seeing it first in the mind before you see it in the physical. I'm not teaching theory, it's practical life. My wife put my 4-year old picture on the wall one day, then, when my child was born. Around that age, I gave him the picture, I said, "who is this?" He said, "it's me na". I said, "look very well".. Because at that time, the pictures, the faces, everything was exact. Vision is real and practicable. 


Now, let me tell you 4 powers of vision. What is the impact of vision with praying?


1i. Vision is an expression of faith. Being able to see the reality of what is invisible is vision. Hebrews 11:1-3.. So, visible things are the product of invisible things. Hebrews 11:27. Moses' faith made him to see the invisible. When you're already seeing in your mind what has not happened in the physical, it is called Faith because we are trained to only see what we can see.  If it is not visible, you can't imagine it but when you can now see it when it's not yet physical, it is Faith and whenever God sees Faith, he moved. Hebrew 11:6. You're not yet married but in the eyes of your mind, you're seeing yourself driving to Church with your family. You don't yet have a job but in your mind, you see yourself driving your car already to work and well suited with your tie. I have many stories to tell about this but the time will fail me. Vision is the expression of faith. So, when you're praying with vision, you're praying by faith.. You're seeing what has not yet become physical while praying, so, you move God into action to produce result.


1ii. Vision is a form of communication with God. God hears both our asking and our thinking, which is also vision. Ephesians 3:20.. So, you're asking with mouth, you're also asking with vision, that intensifies the request. Am I communicating? It's a communication of desperation. You're asking in words and in pictures.. God is hearing your words, He's also hearing the pictures, that doubles the impact of your prayer. 


1iii. Vision causes God to hasten to perform His Word. When you see it well, God is in a hurry to perform. Jeremiah 1:11-12.. When it is clear in your mind that no devil can keep you single and you're seeing yourself and your family; when it is clear in your mind that no devil can keep you barren; when it is clear in your mind that you're a tither, a giver and a lover of God, you cannot remain in poverty, then God hurries His Word to make it come to pass.  If only you can see it well, God comes in a hurry to bring it to pass.

- somebody say a louder Amen!


I never saw 'fail' once against my name in medical school. I couldn't imagine or picture it. I never saw the possibility of returning back for a resit and as I never saw it, I never had it. 

Written by Heavenly Mandate Facebook page 

- Dr. Pastor Paul Enenche 

0 comments:

About

Black bull

Powered by Blogger.

Forex

Contact Details

oladahunsi@gmail.com