Call me on this Number: 234-8067-704671

The Revival has began

The God of Suddenly is healing, moving Halleluyah. 

Our perspectives differ. Small girl like me na ur hand dey hold me. We follow the footsteps of Jesus. I Thank God for His help and my fathers by Redemption.  All will be well, in fact it is WELL. 

Healing is coming in this room. Miracles happening everywhere. Financially, Spiritually, Academically. 

Make yourself Spiritually Alert.



Christ Jesus  is the one at work not a man. 

God is doing it. This is the move as of a  rushing mighty wind just like a tornado.... This is the move of God's Glory. I hope I'm communicating. 


( When you speak to different people with different backgrounds, their level of understanding differs) God help me. 

Since I was born till now, I've always heard that the masses are suffering. All we need is to take position in the covenant as we always have the poor and those who think they are poor, even in UK there are poor white so bro... calm down.... Relax 

 ( Wealth begins in the mind. Do you have a billion dollar idea?. Then you are a rich man or woman.) 






Women should understand the act of Submission to their husbands as to Christ. You don't change your wife like you change shoes, rather you do what? Ask Jesus for a new wine in your home. 





Don't you ever forget Jesus Loves you and So do I. 

___________________________________________


I create Graphics

Web design 

Animations. 

I also write SEO articles for individuals at affordable rates. Message me on +2348067704671 


0 comments:

About

Black bull

Powered by Blogger.

Forex

Contact Details

oladahunsi@gmail.com