Call me on this Number: 234-8067-704671

Are you dealing with Stress?

I've been out of a STRESSFUL situation for a month now and I'm just amazed at how it's so easy to LET GO of that situation and allow God take control. 


This Great Minister of the gospel Don Moen will say

" Cast your Burdens upon the Lord 

He will protect you 

He won't allow your foot to be moved" 


But as for me I will call upon God and my God will save me. 

Morning and Evening and at noon will I pray and cry aloud..


He shall hear my voice. 



1 Peter 5:7 



Stop stressing yourself out about issues that you cannot control. Rely on God. 


When ever I  have some issues that I can't handle and I've tried my possible best to get things done, I just take my rest in God and allow God take His rightful place... 



Jesus knows tomorrow better than me, thats why I allow His to take His right position..... Thats the Driver's Seat. 


Me: Singing ' Jesus Take the Wheels' 

Take it from my hands..... 

Cos I can't do this on my own.... 

I'm just letting Go...

 ( Please, if you are Driving a Physical vehicle at this point, I'm not referring to you) ... 

I say a big thanks to God for helpers and Supernatural expected and unexpected Provisions even though I didn't ask for it. 

Shout out to CEO of Telegram. Please Free Duvoc 

God bless you. 


For Collaborations, Support, ideas and more


Advert placement contact me on +2348067704671 






__Accounts for Advert placement,  Support and our various services

___________________________________________

BTC: 0x9413d1f485b8dec564f3ae5262ad2ef41c1a3327 


Network: BNB SmartChain 



SOLANA 

: 8VupjKCttDkTcHE7BBbYt5c1qniwT74gHwAD4cS8y4JY

Network: Sol 


BNB: 0x9413d1f485b8dec564f3ae5262ad2ef41c1a3327


Network: BNB Smartchain 


NIGERIA/AFRICA: 

Bank  Name : 0PAY

Account Number: 6770 4671 

Acc Name: A.M GRACE 

 



For your

- Graphics 

- Web design

 - Animations

 -Forum design 

 -Mobile App development

- Online marketing contact us on 

+234 - 80 6770 4671. 

0 comments:

About

Black bull

Powered by Blogger.

Forex

Contact Details

oladahunsi@gmail.com