Call me on this Number: 234-8067-704671

Memories....

So I decided to go on a brief tour to Ibeju Lekki only to discover that the environment looked just like Sango Ota and I decided to walk on the seashore allowing my feet soak in the water.  


This water waves came so close to me only to be told to be very careful as that particular water swallowed up a fisherman that very week. I decided to stand afar and just watch the men do their fishing and the local women and children waited at the seashore to reap the harvest. Its still just like picking out the seeds from Cocoa Pods. 




( Different Species of SeaFood 😋😋😋.) 

I still wonder why some people will decide to eat meat when we have more edible plant and animal proteins.) Anyways, one man's meat is another man's what ? 



Such a beautiful sight 😍.  Some things are not so easy to understand. You are the only one who knows what you want. 

Try to explain better or send me a message) Dm or how 🤔 


I moved on from there to the front of LA CAMPAIGN TROPICANA  and this is still the best resort for Tourism in Lagos/Nigeria 🇳🇬. 


Various tourists, local people,  religious individuals, etc were displaying their..... powers?


Thank God for the massive development of roads in this axis of Nigeria especially in road development and the Refinery. 





The cool breeze and the Ships on the seasores made me think about Jesus boarding the boat of Peter and they were able to quickly recover from what seemed like incredible night of failure. I was able to easily get to my Spiritual family in this place.


What is that situation you are faced with, in your home, society, business, health wise? Allow Jesus Christ into your life now and watch Him make something beautiful out of your life/Situation. See Jesus move everywhere. 


The way you love me Specially... is unfathomable. 

You dey bless me Specially ...  Jesus Loves you dearly. 





N.B: These are all past events.  


Feel free to contact me for your 

Graphics 

Web design 

Logo Design 

Animations

 Forum design

 and Mobile App development 


0 comments:

About

Black bull

Powered by Blogger.

Forex

Contact Details

oladahunsi@gmail.com