Call me on this Number: 234-8067-704671

Divine Connections

 DESTINY CONNECTIONS

By Pastor Jerry Eze 


“I will arise and go to my father, and will say unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and before thee,” (Luke 15: 18)


That is the Focal Scripture of Streams of Joy Devotional today.


When the prodigal son came to himself and reviewed his botched trip to a far country where he lost everything, he resolved to go back to his father. It was when he came to his father that a garment was put on him, a ring was put on his finger, a shoe was given to him, the fatted calf was killed to celebrate his return, and he was received back into the fold. He was reconnected to the same place that had been a blessing to him.


Friend, I pray for you: may you experience a destiny reconnection for every lost connection. May the Lord position men around you who will carry you literally into the new season you asked for. May God send you men who will ensure that you are repositioned where you truly belong. May God send you men who will carry you into where heaven has ordained for you. May God send you men who will carry you into your restoration.


Today, I pray for you: may God send you a destiny helper that will upgrade your life. May God send you men who will give you back what you lost. May God send you helpers that will reconnect your finances to higher levels. May God send you men that will reconnect your family to higher levels. May God send you men that will reconnect your ministry, vocation, career, business, etc. to higher levels. May God send you destiny reconnectors.


When God wants to help a man, He sends him a man that is on assignment. When God wants to turn a life around and bring help that is neither deserved nor expected, He sends a man to make it happen. I pray for you: may you have wisdom to discern the men that God has positioned to reconnect you to your high places. May God grant you the wisdom not to mistreat the men that have been sent to send you back to your high places.


Welcome to that season where heaven is sending you men who will reconnect you to greatness. Welcome to that season where the help of God will come in human form, to take you back to the top.


Isaiah 60: 10 says: “And the sons of strangers shall build up thy walls, and their kings shall minister unto thee: for in my wrath I smote thee, but in my favour have I had mercy on thee.”


Declare With Me: I receive my sent men; I receive the men that will reconnect me to greatness, in Jesus’ name!


Follow on Instagram/X/Thread @realjerryeze



0 comments:

About

Black bull

Powered by Blogger.

Forex

Contact Details

oladahunsi@gmail.com