Call me on this Number: 234-8067-704671

Jehovah Elshadai

 Instead of some people to just call you and do the needful,  they will chose to be running from pillar to post. 



Instead of them to just say Hello or hi or just put a call across or send a Direct message or email to whoever they want to meet, They will decide to start using nonsense. 


Any man or woman that dares me will see the ANGER and I mean the HOT anger of my God and backbone Jehovah Elshadai who created the heaven and the earth. And I don't mean Stove, gas or charcoal/ Firewood. 

The intercontinental ballistic missile of Yahweh will blast you to pieces.... 

You mess with me, you may be dead by correction. Arrant NONSENSE!


Glory to God in the Highest. 



0 comments:

About

Black bull

Powered by Blogger.

Forex

Contact Details

oladahunsi@gmail.com