Call me on this Number: 234-8067-704671

Do you feel inferior?

I have become more of a nocturnal person these days and I spend some of my time even while working to listen to different gospel songs and messages from anointed men and women of God.  


These includes young and old and I don't just know why messages from Pastor Joshua Selman are so life changing for me personally. His messages and prophetic declarations reaches down to the depth of my heart just like Papa ADEBOYE, Pastor Chris and Bishop Oyedepo and Living faith church messages especially. 

To Him who is able to do exceedingly, abundantly above all I could ever dream or imagine, to Him be all glory. 


Please tune in to their sermons , get their books on all available platforms and if possible become a part of their Spiritual family to worship and serve God. 

Please if I forgot to add your name as a pastor, it doesn't mean I don't appreciate your sermons or celebrate the grace of God upon your life. My sincere apologies. 


Nobody, can make you feel less or inferior once you know your identity in Christ. 


Abraham, oya o.... One of the places in Ibadan to be extra careful with your belongings in called Beere. 

(The bookshops city) 


( If you are Driving,  make sure you close your windows properly and don't make any mistake of winding down because you may not have a good story to tell. 

Hold your bag tight) just like most places in Lagos. The Agberos ( Touts/ Area boys)  in this part of Nigeria 🇳🇬 are Terrible. 


In the meanwhile, feel free to send us a message on +2348067704671. 


Services we render 

Website design 

E-commerce store design 

Blog design 

Graphics 

Mobile app development 

Online marketing 

( I will help you market your products, business, services etc at pocket-friendly rates) 


Shalom. ✌ 





0 comments:

About

Black bull

Powered by Blogger.

Forex

Contact Details

oladahunsi@gmail.com