Call me on this Number: 234-8067-704671

Self development

As I embark on this few days Retreat in this Cave of Adulam, I ponder on this

 👇👇👇



At a time, I was interested and still interested in real estate and I wanted to get knowledge in this aspect from this experienced preacher in THE SCHOOL OF Money. The cost of the training was N1,000,000. I hope you understand that. Thats the salary of most civil servants for over 2 -3years depending on their saving capacity. 

(How pathetic) Anyways just listen to this other dimension of him I never knew about. Thank God for Spiritual fathers like PAPA ADEBOYE.  

Most Churches really need to teach some of their members about wealth creation. 

Even though No matter what you tell some people most times, they will not do it. Jesus said The poor you will always have around.

 From 1960 till today, the masses always claim to be suffering but today they are still suffering.  All thats left is for you to force yourself out of the masses through whatever legitmate means you can. 

Some people will see simple instructions in fueling station but they will still disobey trying to endanger the lives of others. I refuse to be a victim of the wickedness of others. 
Selah! 




Mathew 6: 33 Still remains one of my favorite Scriptures.  Seek ye first the kingdom of God and all these things that the gentiles seek, will be added to you. 




Video credits: GLOBAL IMPACT CHURCH.... Along Idimu Egbeda axis in Lagos, Nigeria 🇳🇬.  


I remember been invited to a church and the women were scared of watching the pastor on TV... their own pastor o because of what he has told them was a sin to watch TV. I won't be surprised when they start beating drums there in this particular church. 


May our lives be a blessing here on earth and when Christ returns or takes us home in the fulness of our days ( 120 years and above) or during the rapture of the saints,  I and you will make it to see Him face to Face and reign with Him forever. Amen. 




I am grateful to God for my pastor and I know who am talking about. 


Don't die before your time my friend, God will make all things beautiful in His own time. Financially, academically, or whatever you desire. 

Calm down, God is still at work. I'm on training and not selling anything for now till I get to MOUNT CAMEL. 



0 comments:

About

Black bull

Powered by Blogger.

Forex

Contact Details

oladahunsi@gmail.com