Call me on this Number: 234-8067-704671

When you blow, pleaseDont Explode🤯

I Stumbled upon this article from 2 heavyweight marriage inspiration to me. I joined the articles together.  


I pray God will help you see what He want you to See from this post in Jesus mighty name Amen. 


THE UNSPOKEN DOWNSIDES OF BLOWING ONLINE


Social media has made many quick millionaires.


I actively teach about money making and wealth creation, especially using social media and the internet.


But I will not pretend that it doesn't have its down sides.


I have handpicked and groomed promising young women into multi-millionaires but I will not pretend not to know that this can put some pressure on their partners.


Your wife or husband who was asking you for 30k 16 months ago is now doing 50m in revenues monthly. Honestly, it can be a tough pill to swallow.


It is not such an easy thing to cope with.


Yes, you are happy for your spouse but you also feel a sort of pressure to step up or catch up, or be left behind.


So many times when my mentee reaches out to say, "My husband said this or my wife said that, I often would say, "You really need to calm down and understand that this our fast growth is not easy for even our closest of relatives to cope with".


We must learn to put ourselves in their shoes.

We must learn to stop a bit and see through their eyes.


It's not enough to blow.

How is your partner coping with the blow?


Are you checking?

Are you considerate enough to remember that it's a lot for them to swallow?


So this morning, I thought to write about it.


As you dey blow, abeg, be checking on your partner, male or female, and see how they are coping with it.


If you need to reassure, please reassure.

If you need to devote personal time, please do.

If you need to set boundaries to make them more comfortable, please do.

If you need to listen more, please do.

If you need to give more s.e.x, please do

If you need to hold their hands, please do


It is not enough to blow online.

We also want to retain our families and friends through the blow.


So show empathy.

Show that you understand them.


I hope this speaks to someone.


# Written by Mrs  chioma Eze and Madam Ephraim 

0 comments:

About

Black bull

Powered by Blogger.

Forex

Contact Details

oladahunsi@gmail.com