Call me on this Number: 234-8067-704671

Its a NEW DAY!


John 8:32 And you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.

Open your file now and play To Worship you I live (Away) by Israel Houghton

This new month, I am selahing on nothing specifically and you can join me .

I find this written on a wall and it is so true and Its by experience. Worry is the interest paid by those who borrow Trouble.

Here we go… as I listen to Turn it Around by Israel Houghton I get this lines of the song.

All things are possible for you

Open the windows of Heaven

Pour out a blessing…

Holy Holy Holy

Lord God Almighty

God in three persons

Blessed trinity

Halleluyah Halleluyah

Ooo… Ooo…

When are we going to realize we children of God that are really spirit filled have the ability in us to create new genres of music that have not been heard of before. Listen to this now as you go through this month. You as a child of God should have the ability to write new songs and be the pace setters in Music and the unbelievers should be the ones to copy from us. You have the spirit of God in you to be the best and SHINE like stars in the sky for JESUS. No shaking.

Somebody know this, you are not forgotten

God knows your name where ever you are, His peace is right there in your house, he Loves you dearly.

Please join me spend the rest of today with a grateful heart…. Remember all God did for you from last year till now…. If you don’t have shoes, thank God that you have legs…. If you don’t have a MECEDES BENZ, thank God for your LEGEDES BENZ…. If you don’t have whatever it is….. THINK of what you have and thank God for it. If you can Just thank Him for WHO HE IS….. and you’ll be just amazed as the power of His salvation will fill your heart….. Sing to Him with a heart of Worship. Glory to God

I love you but JESUS LOVES YOU BETTER. GOD BLESS THIS GREAT NATION NIGERIA….

I see increase, all around me

You can Stretch forth, Break forth

Say this prayer as you go along this first day of the month, Lord Please Release me, enlarge my territory…. Enlarge my coast Now

I know that with you Jesus, All things are possible

My latter will be greater... than my past

As you read this know this I’m still standing o but It’s by the grace of God

And I wonder is it wrong to … Alright please work on the content of your mind

Please read through now, stop running around but look to Jesus. The author and finisher of our faith.

Alright, talking about faith… God is still at work, don’t run ahead of God, you can crash. Let Jesus take the wheels of your life this month of August 2016

You cannot keep a blessed man down, You can’t keep a blessed woman down for too long,  

Ok…

It’s a new season, it’s a new day. My post looks confusing but just join me at the international youth convention holding from the 2nd to 8th of July.

Venue: Canaanland and those of you in the Land of Nsukka, you can join the Nsukka viewing center.

Don’t miss it as there will be so much for you to gain here.

Fresh Anointing,

Coming your way… today, everyday this month. This month, stop procrastination and do things fast. God bless Nigerian youth, we are rising stars… endtime agent of Change for the world and rescue agents too.

My TESTIMONY song is

I’m delivered, praise the Lord

I’m delivered by His word, once I was bound by the chains of Satan but Now

I am delivered PRAISE the Lord

If you need a release from a cage like situation.

You have been lied against, set up and disgraced by friends, you know that God is always there for you and you will come through with a TESTIMONY. His eyes can see where no man can see.

Send in responses to nigeriabi@gmail.com. All phone lines are dead now

I rest my fingers with this song by Lara George on my mind. A new day by Lara George. It’s a new day, forget about your past and move ahead.

0 comments:

About

Black bull

Contributors

Powered by Blogger.

Forex

Contact Details

oladahunsi@gmail.com