Call me on this Number: 234-8067-704671

Learning is never Final

 Learn from the poor old people around you.

 


Some years ago when I was still living in Aba, I entered a bus with this old man while going to work at Ogbor-Hill.

 


When we crossed Waterside, the old man pointed at Lekota Springs Hotel (those in Aba will know this place) and said to me, 

 


“My son, when I was much younger, I had enough money to buy land in this area but I didn’t. I spent the money clubbing and carrying all kinds of women. Today, I’m old and weak and I can’t afford it. Do not make the same mistake I made.”

 


I gave him my word that I won’t make such mistake. When I got to NTA, I alighted the bus and we parted ways.

 


Looking back today, I’m reminded that most young people might end up like that poor old man because of the lifestyle they are living.

 


They copy other people living their “La vida loca” lifestyle not knowing that these people have already invested massively into their future.

 



You go dey copy big boys wey don buy multimillion naira worth of investments. Continue!

 


If you have friends that give you updates on available genuine properties, hold them tight. One of them told me about a distress sale that would have earned me an instant 20 million naira in pure profit, unfortunately, what I have can’t cover it. I wish I can get someone that will take that offer.

  


Dear young person, plan for your old age. It’s very important and urgent too.

Written by: Emmanuel Emenike. 



FOR AMAZING PROPERTIES INVESTMENT WITHOUT STRESS, CLICK HERE TO CONTACT ME NOW. 


Send your interesting writeups to me for publication.

0 comments:

About

Black bull

Contributors

Powered by Blogger.

Forex

Contact Details

oladahunsi@gmail.com