Call me on this Number: 234-8067-704671

Happy 🎂 Birthdays

A lot of birthdays in August.... Now If I didn't remember yours, so  Sorry about it. 







God's General Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo 


Growing up as a teenager, I was glued to the TV broadcast of great Evangelist whose wedding anniversary was Yesterday Pastor Matthew Ashimolo. It such a honor to have such blessings in our generation. 







For all September Celebrants.... This is for you in case I don't remember you, moreover you can get a customized Eflier design from me for your 

- Birthdays 

- Posters 

- Wedding invitations 

- Video animations. 


Are you a pastor, celebrity, Public person and desire a Blog/ forum/Website to post on any niche, send us a message on this line below. 


👇👇👇



Www.globaljobzone.com 

CLICK HERE TO MESSAGE ME ON WHATSAPP.



I'm still on tour ... 

0 comments:

About

Black bull

Powered by Blogger.

Forex

Contact Details

oladahunsi@gmail.com